Latest brokerage charges

Hey Guys,

I am new to trading but my dad is in trading from last few years, so what i know is that brokerage gets lesser with bigger accounts, like my dad has brokerage of : delievery -> 8 paise & intraday 3 paise (offcourse per rs 100 transaction).

Regards

Amit

:clapping:
Hi all,
I am completely new in the trading scenario and to tell u the truth i have absolutely no idea about the entire process.

I've heard that brokerage charges are one of the main aspects for selecting a good broker.
What I'm looking for is the latest brokerage charges by the following firms,

• ICICI Direct
  • Sharekhan
  • India Infoline (5paisa)
  • Kotak Securities
  • Motilal Oswal
  • IndiaBulls
  • Reliance Money
  • Religare
  • HDFC Securities
  • IDBI PaisaBuilder

If possible could you please provide me with some table which will help me analyze and select the broker more easily.

Awaiting your revertal,

Thanks a ton,

Friend!

Try ventura securities limited . With Rs.7500 prepaid , They are offering 0.15% for delivery and 0.02% (Only for buying)for intraday.Their service also considerabily good.

Hi I am new to trading, and searching for a low brokerage giving companies. I am trying to find out through NET but its going to be impossible. Somewhere I look Religare offers 0.3% but I couldnot get it confirmed.-----KRRiSH

Last edited:

bunny

Other than brokerage, one has to pay taxes like service tax, STT, cess, etc. Details here: http://www.traderji.com/beginners-g...an-brokerage-stock-exchange-transactions.html

Your brokerage will depend upon your trading volume or turnover. If you have high volume, speak to your RM, or your broker may already have "schemes" where you can pay a particular amount of brokerage in advance and avail lower brokerage rates.

Prepaid brokerage scheme for Sharekhan:

Prepaid brokerage scheme for ANANDRATHI: