Latest Broker comparison 2009 - ICICI/ ShareKhan/ Religare/ Indiabulls/ 5paisa etc

Re: Latest Broker comparison 2009 - ICICI/ ShareKhan/ Religare/ Indiabulls/ 5paisa et

The brokerage of SSKI is on higher side. Few brokers offer the above brokerage without any commitment. I have been requesting SSKi to reduce brokerage as otherwise I find them to be good enough. It is not understood as to why they do not want to compete with other broking house.

Re: Latest Broker comparison 2009 - ICICI/ ShareKhan/ Religare/ Indiabulls/ 5paisa et

GURUS,

I am going to get SHAREKHAN as my brokerage firm for Demat+Online Trading a/c and savings a/c with SBI,What do you suggest,is it fine for intra-day trading??
Other options in my place are AXIS BANK,ICICI,SBI DEMAT,and HDFC.
Please reply.

bunny

Don't go with SHAREKHAN.

• Brokerage is on the higher side.
  • Customer care is pathetic. You will have to hold the line for atleast 10 to 15 mins listening to the computer voice.

Their software "Trade Tiger" is good but these days it has also become buggy and produces flawed charts.

BTW, do let us know your profile as a trader. I mean which segment are you going to trade? Cash, futures or options? How much is your daily trading volume/turnover? If you have more turnover, you can bargain the brokerage with your broker.

Also, avoid ICICI because their brokerage is exhorbiant enough to drain all your profits. Don;t have a trading account with any bank. Always with somebody whose main business is broking, ex: Sharekhan, India bulls, Religare, India Infoline, RK global, Ventura, and many more.

"RK Global" has the lowest brokerage if you are interested in trading in the Futures and Options (FNO) segment, something like Rs. 9 per lot. Sharekhan charges Rs. 80 per lot for the same.

Last edited:

Madam,

I am new to this stock market stuff.
But have a success formula to make profit (Of course, learnt from this website only. Thanks to TRADERJI) through INTRADAY TRADING.

In order to achieve this, i am looking for a brokerage house where I will get the following facilities.
1.Low brokerage (such as Reliance Money)
2.Fast terminal. I will be buying and selling shares within 3 minutes itself.
3.Automatic update of CORRECT stock prices(without manual refreshing)
4.Also with good margin facility.
5.I will be buying huge volume of shares (say 1000)

Somebody please help me out soon......

hi umamahi

1. Eq brkg 0.015% (1.5 paisa) same day
0.15% (15 paisa) delivery
2. F&o brkg 0.015% (1.5 paisa)

3. for online trading we provide diet odin it is free

if you give me any trunover commitment than i will offer you 0.007% (0.7 paisa) for intraday and f&o and 0.07% ( 7 paisa) for delivery

for further query contact me 9214381503

previousely i was trading with reliancemoney
as a limit card user
now they are charging Rs15/- per executed order + brokerage + tax

& also they have %brokerage scheme other than limitcard their brokerage is .30% to .50% + Rs50 per leg one each executed order.

i have not used them since they started additional charge of Rs 15 to Rs 50 on ench enecuted order.

i m thinking to go with ventura anglebroking religare or sbi3in1.

can any one tell that any of these charge addition amount other than brokerage & tax like charge/executed order as reliance has started.

netman

try indiabulls, They don't have any annual maintenance charge on Demat account,
plus software is one of best in industry and it also comes for Rs.750/- which is valid for lifetime.

you can easily get 0.03 paisa intraday brokerage on trading, thats each side, higher volumers can negotiate further IMHO.

Try Angel, Religare, Kotak or way2wealth, they are d best.

what about ventura & motilaloswal
i figured that venture is offering minimum brokerage
what u say