Kulkarni's stratagy

Thanks Vikas!! So if I calculate as per last traded rates on NSE :
-55 Call : 2.45
-55 Put : 3.00
+60Call : 0.80
+50Put :0.90

Would it be correct to say that our BEP would be : 51.25 and 58.75 (Your original levels were 49.55 and 60.45)
Our max profit is 3.75 if close is at 55. You had max profit also at 55 and it was the total premium collected.(Rs.5.45) as per NSE closing rates.
And we loose max : 1.25 irrespective of the close of IFCI at any level whatsoever in the present strategy!! Where as in the original it was theoritically unlimited.

I apologise before asking it but as you had mentioned your family history I dare it : Do ask your elders which of the two "trade" would they prefer!!! (I will readily delete this portion if you find it hurting your feelings!!)

I do know that people do trade the original 'strategy' suggested by you. They are either pure speculators or have a view on the direction of the market, in this case IFCI would not go anywhere from its present level till Oct expiry!!!
This strategy is called Iron Condor...........Limited Profit as well as Less risk:)

columbus

Ifci is high beta stock .It has the history of moving 30/40 % up or down in 2/3 days....It is high risk strategy . Better go with option index.....
There are "n" number of PENNY stocks in NSE.Some of the
famous scrips are listed below:

ISPATIND
ASHOKLEY
NAGARFERT
NOIDATOLL
PRISMCEM
ARVIND
WWIL
HIMACHLFU
TELEDATAI
HINDMOTOR