Krazy Kiya Re ! How do we trade this market?

Hi NB,

Agreed with Asish,Karthick and Hari........these are juicy days.Days in which you ought to have made tonnes......and hoping you and everyone else did.

Shall post a few charts at the end of the day.

All the best!
Saint

Hi NB,

Agreed with Asish,Karthick and Hari........these are juicy days.Days in which you ought to have made tonnes......and hoping you and everyone else did.

Shall post a few charts at the end of the day.

All the best!
Saint
Hello Saint

Wow that would be great.

I would never dare to disagree with the gr8 traders you mentioned above, the problem is the one liners they have posted are not very much helpful for me to understand how to go about doing it.

Yes it tells me this can be done, high volatility = best days for day traders, and should look out for them, etc....

I do understand, they are offering their views as help and guidance, I am very much thankful for that.

I would apologize if i sound otherwise.

Thanks
nb

PS: I am working on the plan with the help of the template u posted, would it be possible for you to guide me on that, my draft copy will be ready by sunday noon.

Thanks

Last edited:
U

uasish

Yes i will do in weekends ,(Durga Puja for a Bengali is awesome plz bear with me for 2 days)in the meantime see CV's chart posted in "Trading Journal" ; he is our forum's bench mark.

Hello Everybody,

I am a new member. Having said that, I am also a Day Trader. I am neither in favor of fundamental approach to stock investing nor am I enthusiatic about technical analysis and poring over reams of charts to find which way the stock price is headed the next moment. I do neither. And yet I make money trading in shares. I would be dishonest if I were to say that I have not had my share of loss.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R General Trading & Investing Chat 0