Khatarnak Trading by me...

jamit_05

there is rule of trading if u trade with agenda i want to double my money you loose all.

When profit doesn;t matter to you and loss either doesn;t matter and u stick with your fundamentals and stop looses :) then look at your EOW End of month look at P/L statement . I cuss Chidu always CTT and STT :(

Lol my papa used to say : " it;s juva (gamble) ", i used to rebel saying it;s Trading there is difference lol.
Both have common thing "They both are hard to quit" ek baat laat lag jati hai to lol there u go blood in lion;'s mouth".

Always aim for long term be bull invest smartly ...20 to 30 % is sure u can win in a year :) and always have Plan B

Trend is your freind untill it bends ... never hesitate to cut your loss when it hits stop loss.

It is a "Juaa" if you make it one. One can make a Juaa out of any business. Jewellery makers, Exporters, Yarn manufacturing, Oil grinders, Steel exporters... all can choose to divert focus from their core businesses and speculate on their respective commodities. No matter how big offices and employees on their payroll they have, their business could be turned into a Juaa...

Point is, if we as traders are focussing on profits and losses and not on the business of trading, then we are Juaaris.... and are destined to lose, because the house always wins.

It is a "Juaa" if you make it one. One can make a Juaa out of any business. Jewellery makers, Exporters, Yarn manufacturing, Oil grinders, Steel exporters... all can choose to divert focus from their core businesses and speculate on their respective commodities. No matter how big offices and employees on their payroll they have, their business could be turned into a Juaa...

Point is, if we as traders are focussing on profits and losses and not on the business of trading, then we are Juaaris.... and are destined to lose, because the house always wins.
Well said...