Karthik's 315 Pullback Strategy (Intraday & EOD)

Hi Karthik,

Can you come up with one more strategy for crude? I hour candle intraday strategy is good but many days goes without any trading....thanks in advance :)

Rgds

Purushotham

Today's Nifty Future 5 Min Chart

[Dear all, I am also learning this strategy. if you find any mistake in my chart please correct me.]

Thanks & Regards
Profittaker
Dear Profittaker,

As per strategy, what I understood is this is the trigger candle, the above of this is buy , and the colours of the candles also differs, with this we can not judge it closed below or above 3EMA . Please clarify...

trade4putuval

Hi Karthik,

Can you come up with one more strategy for crude? I hour candle intraday strategy is good but many days goes without any trading....thanks in advance :)

Rgds
Hey buddy

Are you a collector of systems, not able to create them by your selfs or what cheap are you?

You push Columbus to post all about his system, now you come to this thread to push the owner of it to do your work and who are you trying to push next to do your work, as you are a lazy guy who not want to do any work by him self.

Prove that you are better or stop pushing people to do your home work you lazy guy.

Got it Mr. :D

I second Somatung. If you like this strategy, you should try them yourself on crude and post it here instead of telling the owner of the strategy to do the same for you. Thats what most of the forum members do.

If you cannot do that yourself, atleast respect the forum instead of corrupting the minds for your selfish motives.

trade4putuval

Hey loser,

TJ is a platform to learn and take help from seniors. If i were able to create my own system, I would rather be staying away from these types of forum where jokers like you keep poking learners.
Keep your frustration with you or show it somewhere else :lol:

Take your medicine on time, do some yoga and meditation. This will keep you normal :rofl:

Somatung = So many are Tung from you :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Cheers!!

Finally after a long time, I found a loser, thanks to Somatung :clap:.

I second Somatung. If you like this strategy, you should try them yourself on crude and post it here instead of telling the owner of the strategy to do the same for you. Thats what most of the forum members do.

If you cannot do that yourself, atleast respect the forum instead of corrupting the minds for your selfish motives.

Same ID guys can support each other...nothing unusual....
read what I requested Karthik & then write your comments....after trying his strategy, I requested him to come up with another one? How did that hurt you anyway Joker part 2 ? :rofl:
Don't try to post your point on behalf of other forum members....no one do the way as you mentioned.
Where did you see selfish motive? Do take your pills in the morning itself before logging in here dude....it will keep your mind afresh & clean.
Now pl keep the forum clean & don't puke your filthy bitterness here :lol:

trade4putuval

Same ID guys can support each other...nothing unusual....
read what I requested Karthik & then write your comments....after trying his strategy, I requested him to come up with another one? How did that hurt you anyway Joker part 2 ? :rofl:
Don't try to post your point on behalf of other forum members....no one do the way as you mentioned.
Where did you see selfish motive? Do take your pills in the morning itself before logging in here dude....it will keep your mind afresh & clean.
Now pl keep the forum clean & don't puke your filthy bitterness here :lol:
Looks like you have run away from a mental institution, that you are keeping on recommending others to take pills.

Well, I said my point, and I also see that you are not going to listen. I close this debate.