na...it is not like that...
Any why you watch those kind of it shows ?Any reason
This my point of view...
Because i don't find anything useful in it those shows

na...it is not like that...
Any why you watch those kind of it shows ?Any reason
This my point of view...
Because i don't find anything useful in it those shows
Some of documentations are absolute fine. BBC has a lot of great docus about different topics. I have learned a lot about different topics by watching such docus. So to me they are part of education.

Snake.Head

Some of documentations are absolute fine. BBC has a lot of great docus about different topics. I have learned a lot about different topics by watching such docus. So to me they are part of education.
As you get free time please post them
Coz most of doc i saw was how they went rack to riches and how many cars or big house they have
Nothing educational

ananths

As you get free time please post them
Coz most of doc i saw was how they went rack to riches and how many cars or big house they have
Nothing educational
Many times such "Docus" are shown on "Spiegel TV" and they are already translated in German. You are informed about that it is from BBC and you even can see there logo. If you speak German well, then let me know and next time they come up with an other docu I will let you know.

@Snake.Head

As you asked for BBC documentary, here a link with You tube. All what is shown is in English :thumb: and all documentaries are about different subjects and topics. Here one I will watch when I have time:

BBC How Plants Communicate & Think - Amazing Nature Documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-4w5xYLwiU

But there are so many mores and I guess that will do for what you asked for. :):)

Take care / Dan :)

A graduate from IIT/IIM getting selected for humongous salary is smaller news compared to this ..

4 IIT-Kanpur students turn down Rs 1 crore per annum offers
PTI | Dec 4, 2014, 10.44 PM IST

KANPUR: Considerations of professional fulfilment and a desire to pursue higher studies have trumped offers of eight-figure salaries during placements at IIT Kanpur as four students chose to turn down jobs which would have paid them more than Rs 1 crore yearly.

It is not everyday that a job-seeker turns down a Rs 1 crore offer and the decision by four of them — three boys and a girl student — at the premier technological institute here is sure to create a flutter, especially when two of them are said to have settled for lower salaries in order to work in profiles which they found to be more suitable for themselves.

According to the chairman of the IIT-Kanpur placement cell, Prof Deepu Philip, the remaining two male students have opted for higher studies over signing up to join any company.

Philip, who refused to divulge the names of the four students, said that the offers were made on Wednesday by a multinational company during placement interviews on their campus.

"The offer to these four students was for a take home of $150,000, or close to Rs 93 lakh per annum. Along with other incentives and perks, the size of the package was more than Rs 1 crore yearly," Philip told PTI on Thursday.

"The girl student and one of the boys declined the offer saying it did not match their temperament and that they wanted professional fulfilment from their jobs. The two have accepted offers of Rs 50 lakh per annum from a smaller company.

"The remaining two students said they want to focus on higher studies and were, therefore, not keen on taking up the Rs 1 crore offer," added Philip.

In one of the fattest pay packages offered to an IITian ever in campus placements, a student of IIT Kharagpur was a few days back offered a whopping annual salary of over Rs 1.5 crore. IIT authorities have refused to disclose details about the student or the company which made the offer, saying "this brings unnecessary attention to the student".

IIT sources claimed that the 1.54 crore offer is the highest-ever package received by the Kharagpur unit and among the largest ever in all IITs.

IIT Kanpur had kicked off its placement drive on December 1 with around 1,290 students from BTech, BTech Dual and MTech courses registering for the same. The placement drive will continue till December 24.
A girl passing out from IIT Mumbai got a starting package of Rs 1.65 Cr per annum....:)

ST
In anything if one can perform, then he/she can rise very fast...I just spoke to a girl who did her MBA summer vacation project in my office...I told her to do a project on growth stocks and monentum stocks.....with that project, she made a small portfolio with Rs 15,000 in cash stocks......in 2-3 years that portfolio appreciated to 35000. She went for a foreign hedge fund interview and she spoke about her stock selection...the interviewers were so impressed by seeing the actual portfolio constructed.She got the job and now she is in US and heads risk control of that hedge fund and has 16 guys working under her ....

All started from constructing a good Rs 15000 portfolio and proving to the world that she is a performer with real example...not a idealistic theorist....

ST
That is so misleading though. My sis passing from a below average BE college is got 1 crore starting salary aka 150000 USD. Why do press quickly convert USD and into INR and quote such lofty figures?
ST bro this is so misleading .. This girl will get posting in expensive US city like San Fransico or LA or Salt Lake City ..... Now half of her salary will go into her housing and car expenses ... And when we remove taxes etc then hardly 30-40 lakh INR she will save .. That's not big amount for topper in whole IIT batch
But still bhai, Rs 1.6 Cr even if converted in US $ is pretty good ...even by europe and US standards

ST
Time has changed st bro ... Now so many IITians are in top most position in many MNC ... Atleast now they can can hire his/her junior collage mates with salary equate to US/EU citizens
Dont belittle the achivement of a 21 year old girl. How many are able to do that earn 1.5Cr; I am unable to count zeros in this figure. My total Networth is not worth 1.5Cr. She is going to print a hell lot more in the future. Gov. should place a celing to the ever rising pay pakages :D (just kidding dont kill/ban me for this).

PS: Where is my dear Sonika bhabi I am missin you ;)

This post is only for Hard Rock lovers and a bit more:

The Smashing Pumpkins - Being Beige (Audio): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKjPEnVVwRk

The Hellacopters - Hopeless Case Of A Kid In Denial (P3 Live Session 2008): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFxUy52VSAE

Turbonegro - **** The World: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFYXP19e5KM

***** Queens - "Gimme a Kiss" LuxNoise - A BlankTV World Premiere!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQL_oEh8jR8

Foo Fighters - In The Clear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYzY25b_uek

columbus