Just for timepassing

In case you love those old Spaghetti Western Movies like I do, here a nice one I found yesterday on You tube. No idea how long the link will work.

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Here an other full movie in English on You Tube. Complete an other topic, as it is a biography about Hitler. Even here I have no idea how long the link will function.

Hitler The Rise Of The Evil

This one is an other, some kind of funny and old Spaghetti Western Movie. Those movies are rarely found in the net today when you Google them in English language. So some ideas are asked for to find them in world wide net.

My name is nobody HD

Not sure how many here even know Walter Matthau and Jack Lemon or even heard about them. Those couple made quit funny movies in the 1980. Here one example I found on You Tube. You have nothing to do, as when one part is finished the next one starts automatically.

Buddy,Buddy

An other name, which you will find in any book specially about French Cinematic History, is Pierre Gastié-Leroy, better known as "Pierre Richard". If you have no problem with not so high quality presentations, as in English I haven't found any better quality especially for this movie, then enjoy some most funny sessions in this one:

The Tall Blonde Man with One Black Shoe

Last edited: