Just draw some line, get set goooooooo

Re: jst drw sme lien, get set goooooooo

sorry dada but still not getting how u mentioned tht 200 level on amtek
n really u dont gat chart
it is showing in my attachment

karthikmarar

Renu & MS

Is the purpose of the thread is just to draw Trendlines ?

Or will you be giving guidelines for trading trend line breaks as well? I did not see any so far...

Break of trendlines does not necessarily reverse the on going trend. The price could move sideways after the trendline break. A good examples would be 3M chart. Also one has to very careful on trendline breaks on a uptrend. There could shakeouts that just throw you out of a good position much earlier..

regards

mitasatyajit

Yes I got ur chart. Nice effort. I can suggest u to do :

1. Draw the chart in log scale.
2. Use higher time frame first, draw the trendlines, draw horizontal lines on support / resistance, mark the horizontal lines as "yearly support at ....." / "quarterly resistance at ....."
3. Now use lower time frame upto 1 hour. Do the same thing as in Sl. 2.
4. Now u can see the movement. U can now plan ur trade and money management.

Regards

P.S. Post the chart here regularly. It is for ur benefit, not for others.

karthikmarar

ABAN shows a break of the trendline with a wide range bar and ultra high volume ....... So can we see a big boumce? The bar bar closing in the middle shows that supply still persists... so the probability of the stock moving side ways is more.... next couple of bars will gie us a better picture..

mitasatyajit

Renu & MS

Is the purpose of the thread is just to draw Trendlines ?

Or will you be giving guidelines for trading trend line breaks as well? I did not see any so far...

Break of trendlines does not necessarily reverse the on going trend. The price could move sideways after the trendline break. A good examples would be 3M chart. Also one has to very careful on trendline breaks on a uptrend. There could shakeouts that just throw you out of a good position much earlier..

regards
http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/21384-sharing-trading-technique.html

Sir,
The guideline of this method has been discussed in the above thread. Here we are trying to analyse any movement by that method in practical.

Break of trendlines does not necessarily mean reverse the position. It may also say as to cover existing position. So if it remains as sideways, what will be the problem ? However guidelines are in the above mentioned thread.

Your valued views in this regard is solicited.

Regards.

Last edited:

dada,
thx for inspiration.
but i m using fibotrader n cant have hourly eod data
n will try with 1 or 3 year frame.
n why not normal scle than log scale?
is it more sensitive?

mitasatyajit

Amtek shows resistance / support at 200/_ in the next month October. If price can close above Rs. 200/_ this month that will become monthly support otherwise resistance in the next month. Simillarly in November it is showing at 182.50 (supp / resistance) .............

Clear ?

Last edited: