Journal for PaperTraded options

VJAY

Thanks Mr Vijay.
That means I can square off my position even if my breakeven point is not reached. I mean requirement to square off is - spot price must be greater than strike price only and not strike price + Premium
Is it right?

Regards
If you take it to expiry then for profit spotshould close abv 800+26=826 ......if 826 then its BE.....but you can close if you getting over your premium then it is in profit

VJAY

Squarred 5300PE @ 197...

Now entered short 4700CE of NOV......
as spot 5170 is decider.......no problem if market will stay inside this line......if spot closed abv line then will think to hedge this current pos......

VJAY

Sorry friends ..mixed with some other matters....here is my update of positions...

Still holding sold 4700CE......will check pos near 5200 only....also if close abv5300 then look for hedge.....

VJAY

dear,
the strike and expiry of the both options ( which are short and long ) are same...but why the price is difference......
can you pls. explain the logic behind this strategy in short and long in same( expiry and strike price) put
Dear vssoma,
That position closed one means 5400PE :).....showed it only for exited hedged pos....I took it when nf closed abv 5170 ..some 70+ points gain in that hedged pos....now only have inetial short pos of 4700 CE

VJAY

Holding highlighted position......rest mentioned how I exited prev pos........