Jio subscriptions - could be very significant already!

Had a problem with the best plan because of my 50:50 stay in Delhi & Surat. Used Den boomband in Delhi and Idea 3G in Surat. Worked well, but was expensive. So tried Jio too. Jio worked very well in Surat but inconsistent in Delhi. Then got Bharti 344Rs. 1GB / day. Worked well in Delhi, so discontinued Den broadband. Good connection, Bharti Airtel. Renewed it for 56 days 1GB/Day Rs. 399. Working well both in Delhi and Surat and in train too.

No brand loyalty for any ISP these days where I am concerned. I had started in 2000 with BSNL @Rs. 1.20 / 3 minutes and even paid a monthly bill of Rs. 22000 (those days the disconnections were very frequent and sometimes you had a call lasting 5-6 seconds only).

Now Jio fiber is being laid in our area in Delhi. Let's see when it works out. Meanwhile am ok using Bharti as the main sim with Jio as the backup (bought Dhana dhan).

Had a problem with the best plan because of my 50:50 stay in Delhi & Surat. Used Den boomband in Delhi and Idea 3G in Surat. Worked well, but was expensive. So tried Jio too. Jio worked very well in Surat but inconsistent in Delhi. Then got Bharti 344Rs. 1GB / day. Worked well in Delhi, so discontinued Den broadband. Good connection, Bharti Airtel. Renewed it for 56 days 1GB/Day Rs. 399. Working well both in Delhi and Surat and in train too.

No brand loyalty for any ISP these days where I am concerned. I had started in 2000 with BSNL @Rs. 1.20 / 3 minutes and even paid a monthly bill of Rs. 22000 (those days the disconnections were very frequent and sometimes you had a call lasting 5-6 seconds only).

Now Jio fiber is being laid in our area in Delhi. Let's see when it works out. Meanwhile am ok using Bharti as the main sim with Jio as the backup (bought Dhana dhan).
Yes, why to have a brand loyalty.
If one ISP, is providing good service at a reasonable price meeting my requirements, I am with him.
And the day, that ISP will behave otherwise, I may kick it out, if I will have a better choice.

Mercedes

Arey, bhatije hari matar, how can I know about roaming, when I didnt stepped out of my locality, leave alone city or state, in my life. :D
Perhaps, you are in a BSNL area, then let you get a prepaid connection of MTNL
and after that let me have a BSNL connection too.

And from where this AAP connection came in this discussion, from Afghanistan or from Syria or from Bangladesh. :lol:

Hari om shanti, hari om
:eek: You don't know about Mumbai, America when you didnt stepped out of your locality...:lol::rofl:
what a logic uncle...:p
And why one should get a MTNL connection...are they giving 3GB per day plan as bsnl giving...:D:lol::lol: If they are then I will surely buy a MTNL connection from any state...;)

bullbullbullbull

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Thanks, the password was not compromised cos no one knew it except me, but I have now reset the password and also in the router management there's a feature WPS, apparently when WPS is enabled it is easy to crack the password, so i was asked to disable WPS. Hope this is correct, a bit scary cos it feels like wps enabled would protect more, but apparently it is the reverse!
:confused: I too have that wps enabled in my dlink router,out of 700gb still 500 gb balance is left, no one stole it. :p

My name is the wifi password. :rofl:
No one knows my name as well. :lol:

:eek: You don't know about Mumbai, America when you didnt stepped out of your locality...:lol::rofl:
what a logic uncle...:p
And why one should get a MTNL connection...are they giving 3GB per day plan as bsnl giving...:D:lol::lol: If they are then I will surely buy a MTNL connection from any state...;)

bullbullbullbull
Bhatije hari matar, you perhaps have transformed from green peas to a flower and that to a big one called, cauliflower. :D
Got my point :lol:

huhh
unnecessarily poking your nose, without understanding the context, that I was talking about
hari om shanti, hari om

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Sorry for out of the box reply
But here's the comparison of speeds of JIO, Airtel and Local Home Broadband in East Delhi

Sorry for another off topic reply

With regards to home broadband, Hyderabad beats East Delhi. :D