Jio subscriptions - could be very significant already!

Just got a jio device on 2GB per day plan, but the 2GB drains out in 1 hour with no download/video usage. What could be the reason?
If using windows 10, then it updates frequently also automatically in the background. Check updates windows while connected to internet also it can be determined which apps consumes the most bandwidth.

wisp

If using windows 10, then it updates frequently also automatically in the background. Check updates windows while connected to internet also it can be determined which apps consumes the most bandwidth.
Bro!!! you saved me. Yes, it was Windows 10 update, I have turned it off now!!

Is there anyway to switch from one plan to another in Jio?
hmmmm
If you are on a prepaid connection. then I think, you can always change it, on renewal.
As previously I was on 1 GB daily plan, but from 1.4.17 I switched to 2 GB daily plan.

wisp

What speed you are getting from JIO...
Still struggling with the problem. This morning again 1.3GB drained out quickly. So most of the time I am stuck with 128K cos the 2GB LTE data is gone within a few mins in spite of turning off Windows update.

wisp

hmmmm
If you are on a prepaid connection. then I think, you can always change it, on renewal.
As previously I was on 1 GB daily plan, but from 1.4.17 I switched to 2 GB daily plan.
They say we can change only after the plan period is over, I dont understand why this is the case :(