Jio subscriptions - could be very significant already!

How is it working at present ? How is it with Nest and market related software ?
Its working fine with NEST and NOW, since I bought my first connection sometime last month.
But since last 2-3 days, was facing some at random disconnection problem (just 1-2 seconds). I discussed this too with with the help desk at Reliance Digital at Pitampura and they suggested to take router to service center at Britannia Chowk. I will go there on Saturday.

ocil

Jio network not stable yet. Most of the time I have to call from jio to any other network. then I have to switch on/off Aeroplane mode. Internet also not stable max 2 to 4 Mbps. so i am also thinking to close jio. This is the condition of Delhi NCR network. max i will try one more month paying Rs 149 if network stable then I can rethink.

Jio Prime membership opens on March 1: New tariff plans revealed

For Jio Prime Members, two more monthly plans will be available other than the Rs 303 plan announced last week. The cheapest monthly plan is Rs 149 which offers free domestic voice and 2GB data without any daily limits. Another plan offers 60 GB (2GB daily data allowance) and unlimited voice for Rs 499, according to a CLSA note

Read more at: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bu...-revealed_8566321.html?utm_source=ref_article

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Jio Prime membership opens on March 1: New tariff plans revealed

For Jio Prime Members, two more monthly plans will be available other than the Rs 303 plan announced last week. The cheapest monthly plan is Rs 149 which offers free domestic voice and 2GB data without any daily limits. Another plan offers 60 GB (2GB daily data allowance) and unlimited voice for Rs 499, according to a CLSA note

Read more at: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bu...-revealed_8566321.html?utm_source=ref_article
499 plan looks good. 60gb is good amount. in 3g we never got >3 gb/month at less than 500.

IN ET, sunil Mittal said that its good that now Jio will charge money. Somethng is better than zero. :lol:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Yeah, but that 149 / 2GB is a poor plan. Not good enough for a second connection.
As avg arpu is around 150, thats y they came up with this . There are many who want free voice calls.. sasural me bahu , apni maa se baat karegi.. 10 hrs per day.
2 gb me bhi balance save ho jayega.. :lol:

Some more about Jio's latest offering.... It says something about prepaid plans too. My question is, can one have a combination of Rs. 99 + Rs. 49 for 3 days or so ?

Also notice, there is a Rs. 96/7GB/7 days plan !!

Those interested in Jio Prime prepaid plans can buy from the following packs: Rs.19 - which comes with one day validity, and also offers 200MB 4G data; Rs. 49 - comes with three days validity, and offers 600MB 4G data; Rs. 96 - which comes with seven days validity, and offers 7GB 4G data with a cap of 1GB daily data, and Rs. 149 - comes with 28 days validity, and comes with 2GB 4G data, and 100 SMS cap. Notably, all Jio Prime plans offer unlimited voice calls to all operators as well as on roaming. Reliance Jio's Rs. 303 plan, which was announced last week, comes with 28 days validity, and offers 28GB 4G data with 1GB daily data cap.