Jio subscriptions - could be very significant already!

Hardly any 4G dongles available in the market. Even hen they wouldn't run different types of sim cards. If anyone has more info about 4g dongles, please post here.
Yes, 4G dongle are hardly available in India. But this one looks good. Now a days if you search amazon then you will find many dongle with the name of Reliance JIO supported :D (Better to check before buy). If we get refund policy on this product then can be given a try.

http://www.amazon.in/Huawei-Unlocked-E3372-Mbps-Dongle/dp/B01HBOB7DQ

Verde

Hardly any 4G dongles available in the market. Even hen they wouldn't run different types of sim cards. If anyone has more info about 4g dongles, please post here.
tp bhai, check your speed at your house and then buy a dongle. unlocked airtel dongles are selling on amazon. the seller will show you how to unlock on teamviwer.:D
speed is dropped drastically in 1 month, almost 2g:lol:

tp bhai, check your speed at your house and then buy a dongle. unlocked airtel dongles are selling on amazon. the seller will show you how to unlock on teamviwer.:D
speed is dropped drastically in 1 month, almost 2g:lol:
Using Idea 3g in Surat (have Den broadband in Delhi, works very well), using a second hand Huawei dongle. Works very well generally. Sometimes it catches 2G network and the speed is poor, but generally this Idea 3G is very good service.

Want to try 4G, that's why asked.

That airtel dongle, will it take Jio sim ?

Subhadip

Using Idea 3g in Surat (have Den broadband in Delhi, works very well), using a second hand Huawei dongle. Works very well generally. Sometimes it catches 2G network and the speed is poor, but generally this Idea 3G is very good service.

Want to try 4G, that's why asked.

That airtel dongle, will it take Jio sim ?
No it will not take I have tested it

Subhadip

Verde

In review section all telling that it is not working. I have tested that, in my case can not change the APN. Locked.

If you get unlocked one, then it is ok. Else do not go for that.
where are all saying it is not working?
there are 6 reviews of working from verified buyers
http://www.amazon.in/product-review...tBy=recent&filterByStar=positive&pageNumber=1
working exceptionally well easy to install & use
ByHitesh Miglanion 15 June 2016
Awsum Product, working exceptionally well easy to install & use. All the basic information is available in the once the installation is done. Seller has delivered the product as promised.

Not Unlocked , works nicely on Jio Sim
ByAmazon Customeron 4 October 2016
Verified Purchase
You have to unlock it by yourself, after that it is working on Jio.
Nice product worth money, Same model of Micromax costs more but due to Airtel they are selling it at low cost.

I works. As said...
ByParag Kumar Beheraon 3 October 2016
Verified Purchase
This is not an unlocked one when you get the product. So contact the seller and they will give a link for micromax mmx 444l dongle software driver through which any sim can be used.

Five Stars
ByMAAN SINGH Yon 22 September 2016
Verified Purchase
achhi speed hai

value for money but read full review
ByAmazon Customeron 19 September 2016
Verified Purchase
When i got that product.. it was not unlocked came with default configration of airtel. but i sorced numer of saller by searcing on justdial. seller respond me in very well manner and support me via team viewer after that he update the software and change some settings after that its working well and speed is massive jio sim. i am getting up to 10 mbps download speed with this dongle and jio sim..

working exceptionally well easy to install & use
ByHitesh Miglanion 15 June 2016
Verified Purchase
Awsum Product, working exceptionally well easy to install & use. All the basic information is available in the once the installation is done. Seller has delivered the product as promised.

vadivu
ByAmazon Customeron 11 May 2016
Verified Purchase
Best device in the market to use as dongle for airtel connectivity. Was able to get speeds of 13 MBPS on my dongle. Very fast and the cheapest compared to what you buy in store for a higher prices plus data connection. Nice box packing and the dongle is stylish. Delivered to me from Shadow Securitonics. The product is original and comes in new box piece and sealed packing. Very fast delivery and called me to check if everything was okay and if I was connected. Recommended.
I bought 2 for my nephews, both working ok. this is the micromax 444l selling for 2300 on other sites

Subhadip