Issues with Unicon Securities

Unicon barred from securities market, http://comparebrokerages.in/brokerage/uniconsecurities , 11 crores in client funds still with them and don't know how much worth of client stocks has been misutilized.
Excellent, Mr Creep !!!

What an excellent idea of promotion of own website & company you works for.

Have seen your website just now. Probably you are a team member of a particular Broker house (Z...). ?? And your intention is very clear. What a fun except Zerodha nobody has submitted IT return for current year as per your site :D . Had you created the site initially when Zerodha had started their business and their belance sheet was nowhere I could have appreciated you.

Keep going ...Keep confusing people ...keep spamming.

All the very best.
Anirban

Last edited:
I have been writing several e-mails to Helpdesk of Unicon for transfer of stocks to my new demat account regularly without any concrete response. Their toll fee no. has been deactivated and paid no. is never picked up.
I have personally visited on 30th May 2014 their Noida Office and met Mr Anurag Nayar who promised that the matter will be resolved within 2 weeks time. Nothing has materialized so far. I am unable to trade my stocks nor am I able to have them transferred to my new demat account.
I have 36 stocks lying with them and am frustrated not to do trade on the same because of callousness of this company.
Is there any forum where all investors stuck with them can get their money lying with Unicon and stocks with them transferred. The dividends declared by companies are also not reflected in my account with them.
Please guide.
Satish Raina
Mob 9810515390

lemondew

It would be nice to know how nse has handled the issue. Whether investors have got the shares, margin money and so on. What hassles they have to undergo. Any amount that got deducted and how long it takes.

tradedatrend

It would be nice to know how nse has handled the issue. Whether investors have got the shares, margin money and so on. What hassles they have to undergo. Any amount that got deducted and how long it takes.
NSE had published the advertisement in newspaper that aggrieved investor file for refund with NSE

I have applied to NSE for my claim against Unicon as per their circular but still awaiting any response from NSE. No reply to follow up emails and no one picking up their telephone nos. And this is NSE. And if you visit their office in BKC the security stops you from visiting unless you can confirm what person you want to meet. So basically its just wait and pray to God. Its demoralizing for any investor