Issues with Unicon Securities

Let us not blame entirely to NSE, as if NSE allow everybody to show himself a victim of UC without any substantial proof, then NSE IPF would be evaporated in a single day AND GENUINE CLIENTS WONT BE GETTING ANYTHING

In most of the cases, burden is on the client's shoulder to prove, i guess UC's CP branch is somewhat still running, if you are delhi based, visit there and ask for old CN, in the pretext of income tax filing!
i m not asking to accept blindly...as i said in my very first post in the earlier claim i filed i had submitted a screenshot from broker website which reflected the account balance but that was not accepted......in todays world where lot of transactions online, is broker website showing account balance not proper proof??.....when was last time your broker show more balance in your account than actual??.....they may show lower balance but never higher....all i m saying is there need to be little practical.....anyway that time issue was handled by investor grievances cell who just passing order to dispose of sebi scores complaints...now i understand from nse that this unicon issue being handled by different team in investor protection fund so lets hope things are better this time around....

as for UC cp branch my legal notices to UC were returned saying "left without address" so if u say their CP address still working it means postman has been paid off not to deliver the notices....which is what my lawyer said and he said delhi police is the most corrupt and they will also be bribed to not even deliver court summons......kudos indian system :thumb::clapping::clap:

lemondew

Also didnt u get verification trades from NSE direct. Why dont you use that. I get emails from nse for all my trades daily.

i m not asking to accept blindly...as i said in my very first post in the earlier claim i filed i had submitted a screenshot from broker website which reflected the account balance but that was not accepted......in todays world where lot of transactions online, is broker website showing account balance not proper proof??.....when was last time your broker show more balance in your account than actual??.....they may show lower balance but never higher....all i m saying is there need to be little practical.....anyway that time issue was handled by investor grievances cell who just passing order to dispose of sebi scores complaints...now i understand from nse that this unicon issue being handled by different team in investor protection fund so lets hope things are better this time around....

as for UC cp branch my legal notices to UC were returned saying "left without address" so if u say their CP address still working it means postman has been paid off not to deliver the notices....which is what my lawyer said and he said delhi police is the most corrupt and they will also be bribed to not even deliver court summons......kudos indian system :thumb::clapping::clap:

tradedatrend

Problem with screen shots are that any tom dick and harry can photoshop them and manipulate them. so authorities want to be sure

dont take it personally

On paper they might have closed CP office, if you are Delhi based, go to their CP or Noida office at least once and talk in pretext of income tax filing purpose

Hi Fintch
Whats your contact, i have same story as yours
sorry didnt c ur post earlier...hope u filed ur claim with nse as 10 December was deadline. ......regarding nse claim i got one letter from them asking same data which i already submitted with claim form...now i havent heard from them since more than one month....

has anybody heard from nse??.....i last got a letter from them in April asking for some details and after replying to that letter now they have gone completely silent....no one answering phone at defaulter committee section...

TradeOptions

Its more than a year since this has happened and you guys still not got back the money ?
It is really shocking, if that is true ! :mad:

Retail traders have no protection.