Ispat

msingla

Hi,

There are quite a few possibilities revolving around this.

Lets wait and watch.

THanks.
Major financial corporations in USA will start declaring their results in third week which starts on Jan 14. It is expected that some of the big companies will post results far worse then previously expected. Fed has given hints about deep interest rate cuts but then Fed meeting is on 29-30th Jan where as results will start coming 2 weeks before that.
This scenario may cause market to crash next week but then you can never know how the markets will Actually behave :).
I have sold 50% of my holdings including JaiCor and Reliance Infra so IF market crashes I will be ready to buy more.
and IF market does not crash, I have nothing to loose as I still have 50% of my capital invested.

Last edited:

livermore

Why is everybody crying for stoplosses here, remember its a bull market money is made by holding on to stocks not by running on all corrections, ISPAT should and would cross 84 next week

debdeeps

Hi Debdeeps,

What is the trend of ispat today according to you!

Regards!
Hi MiLiNDOnline,
I am sorry I was out of touch of Traderji for the last couple of days and also of Friday Market.
According to me ispat is still a ST selling call, it has good supports at 59-62. I expect it to fall till its support level. If Q3 results are ok which will be announced around 20th Jan, ispat is again short-term moneymaking script.

(Disclaimer: - Above are just my viewpoints. Make your own decisions. I dont hold this script.)

Thanks, Debdeep