Is Zerodha the cheapest?

that pdf contained about" nest -trading platform" ,most of the facility not available in "now platform" atleast for intraday chart...

happy trading...:thumb:
NOW and NEST are from the same vendor Omnesys. Intraday charts are there in NOW too. As we said most people are not aware of it.

Please let us know your contact information on our website SmartTradeOnline.in Someone from our office will give you a call and share with you a NOW demo id along with the details of how to access the intraday charts.

NOW and NEST are from the same vendor Omnesys. Intraday charts are there in NOW too. As we said most people are not aware of it.

Please let us know your contact information on our website SmartTradeOnline.in Someone from our office will give you a call and share with you a NOW demo id along with the details of how to access the intraday charts.
Same difference as in between a maruti swift and maruti 800.. Now is atleast 3 versions lower than the NEST available..

I don't know how many here have tried, but using the Pulse with NEST is just brilliant, never worked for me with NOW.. at Rs 250/month, this is just a brilliant tool.. Sharekhan charged me around Rs 5000/month for a tool which was very similar not very long time ago...

Same difference as in between a maruti swift and maruti 800.. Now is atleast 3 versions lower than the NEST available..

I don't know how many here have tried, but using the Pulse with NEST is just brilliant, never worked for me with NOW.. at Rs 250/month, this is just a brilliant tool.. Sharekhan charged me around Rs 5000/month for a tool which was very similar not very long time ago...
There is no additional cost for using technical analysis on NOW. There's a cost for other things but not for technical analysis.

Last edited: