Is there anyone out here who's successful in Technical Analysis

anuragmunjal

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]
i am still to try active screen trading. wish there was a real good institute which offered such a coaching , i know there are a few but dont know how reliable they are. From all the replies we have seen here , yes TA does not guarantee you success but majority of them say it helps , dont know how true is that cos with all the experience i have with the technical guys over the last 5 years a few managed success and majority of them sucked with their calls..... even the ones with good experience.

Finally , the conclusion ........ Trading has no rules for a profitable trade. Its just momentum which can go either ways , Market is something which no one can rule.......... Psychologically one must be active to move with momentum and yes bit of luck is quite important , which i have been lacking for a while nevertheless we will all keep trying till the end and may be with a better strike rate.
For all those who are successful best of luck and for those who are not , all i can say is best of luck :)

But again a question that hit me while i am sending in my reply. How many of us have been able to control our mind by following the basics of trading. I lost a lot in the last week or so by ignoring the basic rules. Is there someone who follows them regularly even if they are on the winning side or losing side while in a momentum ?
[/COLOR]

Interesting post..

u ask the questions and u give the replies too.. the search is inside as u probably know by now..
keep on looking at the charts fr years and u wd probably get nothing..
sound money management, some methodology, some discipline....and the same charts may start looking different..

regards

mcxinvest

The way fundementals are going around i.e All Sorts of SCAM

I would only say

Technical Analysis is a SCAM-PROOF thing.
Whatever is going is in front of you.