is TA an ART or SCIENCE...?

vinst

Linkon

Agreed, Enclosed chart (Reversal points marked in Red), though it is in narrow range also, as i mentioned "Application of Knowledge and Opportunity Trade", we can succeed. My entry will be always in Hourly Chart. Intermediate trend information i will just keep daily chart (levels) in my memory.

My exit point is always 20% per trade, so, opportunities may be less in Nifty (last 3 months almost 7 entries). But, opportunities are available in other places, needs homework.

Good Discussion and sharing of information. Any Criticism welcome.

Nirahjan
Hello Nirahjan,

What's the composition of the orange and red bands ?

regards,

Gaur_Krishna

Hum Honge Kamayaab.... Thanks for Hope giving post....:) May be this is what my bias is..... May be this is waht I wanted to read..... but I respect ST da and his knowledge, his past trades , so can put full faith in his words...:thumb:
For me it is not important whether TA is an Art or Science. More important question is " whether TA is useful for trading profitably." This is a question which every trader asks himself and tries to give honest answer.

I have asked this question to myself that if due to some reason my memory gets blank and I ferget all my TA knowledge, application of TA to trading,systems understanding,experience in the market etc etc and I am asked to trade without all these, can I trade profitably ?? The answer is clear cut NO.....so TA ,whether we call it science or art or artistic science or scientific art,is absolutely important for me to trade and that is what matters to me.

Smart_trade

Linkon

"Set of rules are kept simple and Stupid" as you said (VERY TRUE), always it will work with our application of knowledge.

I am posting a chart of Call Option with simple and stupid rule based, which gives 20% return per trade minimum (Opportunity based).

Nirahjan

Hello Nirahjan,

Would u help me to Give the CODE for above AFL

Thanx you