Is market may fall till 10000 level?

hmp

Now It Has Good Chances To Recover Market Upto 1000 Pts. In A Single Day. So Pl. Start Acumalating Good 'a 'group Shares.

Regards

Hmp.

As a junior member and a naive trader if i am allowed to put my views forward then i wud like to highlight a couple of points which starting with that there hasent been any significant correction in the Indian stock mrkts since october-november 2005 which was a 250(roughly)points correction on nifty but much greater in % terms than wht might we be looking at now. Moreover there are certain .. parameters which are looking not good.. n showing declining momentum.. but all this has not been confirmed yet on the price chart in terms of some price pattern formation. Therefore mrkts certainly dont look good in the short term.. having said that they are well placed for the long term.

Rgrds

Sanefellow_213

Hi all,
Here i am sending my new mail i have sended it yesturday. Just go throgh it and send your view

i have already sended views of Expert Mowat about the india market on 5th may 2005 but less person noticed it. Now let us see what mowat says after the todays fall.

Experts from CNBC-TV18's exclusive interview with Adrian Mowat:

Q: You have gone underweight on India even so is there a base you expect this market to hold and are there levels at you might look at re-entering or investing in India on a price to earning spaces. What looks more lucrative?

A: About 15 times forward earnings and even interest rates in US equity markets, were to move higher than they will still be lower than India. So a comfort zone would be US type valuations. We are willing to have a slightly higher target price, which is 11,000 for the Sensex, which is a level still above, and needs to go down 4-5% to get there. If the market was to drop before 11,000 then it will be certainly worth looking at.

It is worth highlighting the institutional investor base globally, which is now mostly underweight on India. We have also seen some healthy inflows into Indian mutual funds and some of the cash is still to be invested. Although one should be always cautious about the statements since people can redeem mutual funds when one gets a day like today and the chances are that people will be thinking twice about buying equities.

Now i want to know views of all. Actually when on 5th may i have read the views of mowat i was affraid then i have made this thread but nobody noticed it.
From my point of view we should not enter now in the market at least for two to three days, let market gives the clear picture.
Thanks

and Best of luck to all of you including me.

wrgrds
Ahmed

Hi all,

here is one trader view.
"Probably there wont be any counter rally for the "bulls" to exit. Momentum is huge. Probably another 800-1000 point fall before June. Bears like Amarakbar, baron etc are having a field day. Those who have been fingering then for last two months are eating humble pie!!"
What expert here says now.
:mad:
Hope for the best
Ahmed

hi all,

We should not wait for couple of days but couple of weeks for making fresh investment. I feel quite certain that SENSEX will fall to the level of 8821 or so where it showed strong resistance in October 2005. This level appears to be very crucial support level. Please wait patiently til this level is reached. All experts believe that storm will spend its full force after it knocks down 30% of value from its peak level of 12671.
wrgrds
Ahmed

hi all,
The mkts can rally upwards if holds the 10800 and 10600 levels. if not broken we can see new highs in the coming months.

The rally down wards can shatter a lot peoples sentiment. A cycle down wards can take the sensex to the 9200 levels.
But the good thing is that the fall is very steep suggesting a panic reactions of strong hands. The cash segment selling was matched by almost equal amount of buying. The gap is quite narrow. The F&O is a hedging mechanisim and is overdone to create a confusion of thoughts. Open position in the F&O segment have been cut.
Coming weeks can see very volalile up and down swings.
Hope for the best

ahmed

hi all,
Now what experts say today market have fall below 10000. Is it the down trend of the market started? I think it is Second Harshad mehta
Lets see what news we r going to listen after the market. From my point of view it is total manipulation. I have created this thread on 5 may at that time nobody belives that market could fall till 10000,and today is 22 may and u can see.......

Ok bye all of u and keep watch on manish thread "Market may fall upto 7650 wich got a single star today" From my point of view its never going to fall again. This is the support level of the market. Now from here market put his first gear again then second .......

Best of Luck

Now this is the end of the tread.... bye
wrgrds
Ahmed

Hi all,
I have already closed this thread thinking that bull is started but now looking at global market and reading some news i conclude that 31 May will be extremely painful day in Dalal Street. Sensex may lose several hundred points. Memories of 18 and 22 May will be refreshed. This load shedding will continue for many days til SENSEX comes to 9700 or so:mad: . Many of my frieds had blamed me why to tell something which has already happened. Previously I forecast the crash well in advance. Today again I think it is time to send RED ALERT. So i suggest to all of u to put strict stoploss.

Best of Luck

wrgrds
Ahmed

mahmeds2000 said:
Hi all,
I have already closed this thread thinking that bull is started but now looking at global market and reading some news i conclude that 31 May will be extremely painful day in Dalal Street. Sensex may lose several hundred points. Memories of 18 and 22 May will be refreshed. This load shedding will continue for many days til SENSEX comes to 9700 or so:mad: . Many of my frieds had blamed me why to tell something which has already happened. Previously I forecast the crash well in advance. Today again I think it is time to send RED ALERT. So i suggest to all of u to put strict stoploss.

Best of Luck

wrgrds
Ahmed
This also appearing in moneycontorl.com messageboard are you the same guy?

mahmeds2000 said:
Hi all,

Best of Luck

wrgrds
Ahmed
Mr.Ahmed great thread and I also have the same opinion. tomorrow would be
another repeat of May 18th and the days to come would show southward journey of the sensex. After last weeks calm global markets today shows the strong downward trend.