Is it possible?

Help needed,

I have 6 charts in amibroker with buy/sell signal afls, I want to see all the generated calls/signals in one window/popup/chart/excel file, lack of this I have to verify every time all the charts, Is it possible?, please help.

Thanks in advance

hi
The computer can do whatever you can do, much faster.
Amibroker afl can give you multiple alerts on second to second basis but are you ready to see each alert and validate it in your mind to apply it?

Generally, traders use just one afl to scan all their stocks that they kept inside thir watchlist.The result of automatic analysis goes to Alert output window showing it as a sound alert or a text alert to be read.

Should you like an American trader, have 6 monitors and 6 cpu,then independently scan each of 6 afl. But to check and validate each signal,are you capable?
On the other hand,assuming you to be an average limited resource indian trader who has just one pentium 4 pc,then you can try one afl and record the results,close and try the next one and so on.

At the core of trading or autotrading,simplicity lies dominant.
Suppose you have no skill to test each of the afl rigorously then you are not
qualified to use the afl for live tyrading.
Keep it simple-do it one at a time-evaluate
finally at best you may try to use top two of the afls.

Hi Ford7K,

Thank you for replay, You are absolutely wright, but my problem is having single afl that is also supertrend, I put 4 charts for Crudeoil, Copper, SilverM and GoldM. As per my afl what ever signal come I execute with out if and but, for that every time I have been navigating each chart, insted of navigation between charts I want to see the generated signals in a specific place/window/excel file.

please help, if it is possible.

sr114

Hi Ford7K,

Thank you for replay, You are absolutely wright, but my problem is having single afl that is also supertrend, I put 4 charts for Crudeoil, Copper, SilverM and GoldM. As per my afl what ever signal come I execute with out if and but, for that every time I have been navigating each chart, insted of navigation between charts I want to see the generated signals in a specific place/window/excel file.

please help, if it is possible.
use auto - repeat part of the scan or explore of amibroker in a fixed time interval. what ever signals comes , it will be displayed in the explore result window and u can act accordingly

rgds
subroto

Hi Ramulu

My question 1 is
I wonder why there is a need to navigate between windows when you can have all of them together.

do you use the window cascade facility that Amibroker proviodes?
If you use windows-tile vertically, you can see all 4 windows simultaneously,
and if your afl has buy sell arrows,you can readily see them
my question2
If you are a 1 minute trader or 5 minute trader? ,if yes,this exercise will prove costly for you
my question3
Are you a highly emotional trader wanting to trade 6 charts and 7 indicators?
Keep it simple or else market knows its own ways to force guys to move to simpler ways sooner.

hope you be sure to use psychology-emo control on priority

cheers

Hi ford7K,

Thank you for your replay and advice, yes I was really a emotional trader, and l learned that emotions are not worked out in the market. Now I stick for only one indicator which is available in TJ and 5min tf, target is Rs.1000/- and stop loss is Rs. 500/-

As you said windows-tile vertically is working fine but I want to see all the signal should be one place/window/excel.

If come to your question2,( If you are a 1 minute trader or 5 minute trader? ,if yes,this exercise will prove costly for you) My target is only 10 points in crude,1 rupee in copper and 100 points in silverM and I place a stop loss at -500, Is it really prove costly for me? please replay.

thanks

Hi SR114,

Tank you for replay, please give your mailid, i need some help, myid is p r devi@ live dot com, remove spaces.

thanks in advance