is it possible to make 200$ daily with an equity of 3000$??

Yes, indeed it is very possible that you can make 200$ daily with an equity of 3000$ if you are ready to risk 200$ everyday, just one good trade everyday will make you that money. :)
mind you just 1 good trade can, all the people over here are pro. they will tell you that it is gambling but logically if you think you can make it with just a good trade but wait what will happen if the trend goes against you in the other direction ?

Wiz

4xpipcounter hit the nail on the head.
u will make more than 100% returns every month if you can do that.
assuming you do manage to find achieve those returns for 5 yrs u will becum one of the richest people in the world. its an unrealistic target n the only thing it will do is bust your account.

4xpipcounter

Wiz, I know we are totally going off the wall here, but if you keep doing that and compounding your gains, 1K will be worth 323,447,214,384,770,000,000,000. That number is equal to 323 million trillions. I just wouldn't know where to find all that money. It is possible to make 100% in a month, but I know of no one doing it consistently.

Nevertheless, if the op pulled it off, I would be tickled to hear about it.

4xpipcounter hit the nail on the head.
u will make more than 100% returns every month if you can do that.
assuming you do manage to find achieve those returns for 5 yrs u will becum one of the richest people in the world. its an unrealistic target n the only thing it will do is bust your account.

Tavnaz

200 $ a day is very much possible,with your account size.

But question is ,why just 200,you sound like you are asking market to become a cow that will give fixed amount of milk per day.

So here it is.
3000 $ is your account size.
you should risk at best 3 % per trade.
that will be 90 $,on a single trade.

Considering you trade with 5 minilots.
.5 lots and risk the above amount with same reward.
You will make 90 usd with just 18 pips.
So i would say very possible.
Markets do move every day by 100's of pips so no big deal with 18 pips.
take two of those trades make 36 pips you get 180,close to 200.

But do remember you could easily loose 200 too.

Now for all those who magnify the devastating effect of leverage.
Leverage does not hurt if it reduces margin requirement.
After all,no one forced you to risk more money by giving you more leverage.

So yes,you 200 a day is possible.
But i would say be nimble take what market gives not expect,some thing randomly.

But why are you so much into 200 $ a day anyway.
A 3000 Account could easily rake in 50 % a month for you,thats more then enough for any one to have with such account.

Hope his helps.
Regards

Taz