is it possible to earn regular income from market ?

ya sir u r rite..but its possible to get minimum 200-300%/year..with good strategies.Here so many strategies discussed our tj member..i think its useful to all traders...

Vittal

Its not bad..but consistency is very important in trading...50-70% also is not a bad idea.we have to calculate our profit yearly.not daily r monthly...what u say friends?

Vittal

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Let me ask a simple question -

How much % return I can expect ON AN AVERAGE every month? There would be gains and losses. So I want approx. average figure over say 36 months

Thanks
6-10% is reasonable % expectation per month on average.

At least for first 1 year, having fixed it as 6% and 2nd year as 8% and third year as 10% then after that maintain the consistency with 10% per month target. Do not expect more than that if you want consistency.

suktam

ya sir u r rite..but its possible to get minimum 200-300%/year..with good strategies.Here so many strategies discussed our tj member..i think its useful to all traders...

Vittal
hi
i think u are right as u say.. pl guide about strategy give 200-300% minimum per year...

toingpoing

Majority of people in Indian markets do not trade,they just gamble.One of the main reasons is they want to become super rich over night.Running after unrealistic returns,without knowledge,skill and capital will result in going broke very early.Forget about adequate investment,they will not invest even in basic thing like good computer and internet.To save money ,they will sit in brokers office with lot of idiots. All they know is to go after so called tips.Ask them to invest time..they will never.With all these dis qualifications,when they go bankrupt,would start blaming the market as satta bazaar..This will never change.:lol:

manishchan

Let me ask a simple question -

How much % return I can expect ON AN AVERAGE every month? There would be gains and losses. So I want approx. average figure over say 36 months

Thanks
6-10% is reasonable % expectation per month on average.

At least for first 1 year, having fixed it as 6% and 2nd year as 8% and third year as 10% then after that maintain the consistency with 10% per month target. Do not expect more than that if you want consistency.
Some people boast of 200%-300%. But do you know the actual capital and profits they have. :)

Someone trading with 5K can get lucky and turn it into 10K in a month. Does it mean he is making 100% profit ? Technically he is. But just imagine the same person trading with 25 lakh.. Can he turn 25L into 50L in a month using the same trading method ? Quite Impossible (unless he is gambling).

While as a trader one needs to look at the returns percentage, he/she should also consider the risk taken. As simplebuthard said.. 6% - 8% a month is what you should aim for. Again.. its easy on smaller account but can't be done on big accounts. Further, not all the month will be 6-8%.. some could give you 10-15-20%.. while other months might push you in drawdown.

Earning from trading is not linear so best course of action is to risk cumulatively and play the best defense against what you already have.