Is earning 2000 daily enough........ But theres a prob????????

HOWS EARNING 2000 DAILY FOR INTRADAY TRADER??

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 248 34.7%
  • GOOD

Votes: 230 32.2%
  • REASONABLE

Votes: 140 19.6%
  • LESS

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters

sudoku1

Any connection to this discussion........or just like that,Sudoku?

Saint
oops....sir...no connection with the discussion.....just a humour pick (fictitious)

sorry if someone has been hit by my words..

Last edited:

rohangawale

oops....sir...no connection with the discussion.....just a humour pick (fictitious)

sorry if someone has been hit by my words..
now nobody can hit us more than mkt, then this was nothing infront of market.
can say anything, still nothing will hit.........:D

Flock

i want to b steel sir n thats why still in fire but need a n ironman to b shaped can u help me on that.I joined many groups n tips sender but still never got a man whom can i say that he know something all making fool people n boast of 90% accurate calls.Any way thnx for reply sir god bless u
Are you sure that trading options is the right starting point for you in derivatives?

Instead of taking tips, it is better to learn to trade on your own. A good starting point will be Saint's 'Teach a man to fish' thread. There is one more thread that gives the fish thread's summary in a zip file.

Ever since I went through it, things have started looking good for me.

Saint Sir, in case you are reading this, many thanks.

Are you sure that trading options is the right starting point for you in derivatives?

Instead of taking tips, it is better to learn to trade on your own. A good starting point will be Saint's 'Teach a man to fish' thread. There is one more thread that gives the fish thread's summary in a zip file.

Ever since I went through it, things have started looking good for me.

Saint Sir, in case you are reading this, many thanks.
Most welcome,arm.

Saint

praveen taneja

Most welcome,arm.

Saint
sir can u give me to liink to that zip file bcoz thread is so long n when i read about 25pages i start forgetting earlier to tell u frankly now i m not so young i m 41yrs of old age so its obvious that memory is not so sharp now.Thnx to u n saint sir also god bless u all:)

sudoku1

now i m not so young i m 41yrs of old age so its obvious that memory is not so sharp now.
its our thoughts which make us old....sir....

Think big,Think smart,Think +ve,Think beautiful,Think great,I know this is too much 4 u......but still ....think abt it...:)

kenneth

sir can u give me to liink to that zip file bcoz thread is so long n when i read about 25pages i start forgetting earlier to tell u frankly now i m not so young i m 41yrs of old age so its obvious that memory is not so sharp now.Thnx to u n saint sir also god bless u all:)
Hi Praveen

There is no age bar to learn. Look at Asishda he is still thirsty to learn and make 500% profit. So why do you thnk you are old?

And how can you forget if you don't remember:confused:

All the best
Regards
ken