Is Daytrading dangerous?

Now tell me I am MAD! Please! OR brand me as a mythical creature on this so called "un-civilised" part of India!!!

Dont have a good internet connection! Just a GPRS connection which fails with a GOOD breeze!!!(Out of coverage area!!!)
FYI, I am from the same "uncivilized" part of India ,anybody with a good internet connection can trade around the world with Interactivebrokers:)

Without a good internet connection, its even more dangerous to day trade, position trading works better
PS:All the past posts are not directed againt any individual , only against daytrading.
It was fun, back to serious business.

Bye for now

Last edited:

oilman5

i believe day trading is art..........also being lucky.
.....art....learn by experience......good hard work,........also being lucky an illusion helps to keep ego under check.
also if ur model suggest profitability .......a 30% profitability gives 10%by real market,......
execution skill imp, an advance mental state of stoic[la rambo u may prefer].
no where i find JOE has .......stupid odd,.........but illusion .............he may win.
.......fact is black swan.
to illustrate my view.........i sit an exam recently,........a class 12 math test,......result show '.......yes u can guess,..........
other candidates suggest ....no ......, with this complex binomial, series .....we can not beat an engineer,........yes they r analyst,backoffice guy.......can handle complex software ,...
but an old .......,operation research background ......can beat them easily in field of calculation,......as he learned before computer era of india.
.........may be long association of chess,.....30+yr........have help to develop.......alternate resource of strategy and tactics ........in tournament competition,.......to play cool in market,
.......and execute based on what i see.
formal training guide of cbot and tradingmarket + trend-dynamics..........a puzzle solving attitude on ta[1990..91].........help me what i am today.........
i use the phrase ....'art of being lucky'
.............definitely i make all trade mistake on regular basis.
but survival........and play with more money on winner .......i try to implement.
so unless trained or with knack,..........its not suitable for most human being.i repeat if i knew ,.......i have to work this hard,.......to win consistently ........i would not myself tried.
why i am telling this?
.......i have seen disaster of amateur ..........closely
the odd hr[i write now].............show this old fox can fight still
............yes street fight concept is more helpful, than suited booted i represent as pro.
.......and salary and who prepares fundamental reports , .......if u see first hand,........i think this dream big industry..........can prevent some supplier of fool.
.......its the old days .......when some dreamy play the role of extra,.........understand backstage activity and shooting game,........the reel life different,.........PICTURE IS NOTHING BUT PRODUCT OF ENTERTAIN INDUSTRY.
hope reader shall forgive my hard talk
with regards to all

U

uasish

Sudip,

All said & done ,Draw Down is unavoidable,sometimes if there is a Down Circuit,ooops,i lost in Jan with multiple contract positions.

Asish

day trading is good but-
the broker must be experienced. he should closely watch the risk of client.
IT MEANS RISK MANAGEMENT IS REQUIRED.
ONLY FOOLISH BROKERS DO NOT FOLLOW THIS RULE WITH HELP OF EXHCNAGE
AND KILLS INNOVENT INVESOTRS.

OTHER RULES MAY BE APPLIED WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND PRACTICE.
IT WILL BE POSSIBLE ONLY IF THE BROKER IS A REAL BROKER. AND ........

jdm

day trading is good but-
the broker must be experienced. he should closely watch the risk of client.
IT MEANS RISK MANAGEMENT IS REQUIRED.
ONLY FOOLISH BROKERS DO NOT FOLLOW THIS RULE WITH HELP OF EXHCNAGE
AND KILLS INNOVENT INVESOTRS.

IT WILL BE POSSIBLE ONLY IF THE BROKER IS A REAL BROKER. AND ........
taking cochain is good but-

the cochain dealer must be experianced. he should watchout for any overdose.

IT MEANS A GOOD WEIGHING MECHINE IS REQUIRED.

ONLY FOOLISH COCHAIN DEALERS DO NOT FOLLOW THIS RULE WITH HELP OF THE LAW ENFORCING AGEANCIES AND KILLS INNOCENT ADDICTS.

IT WILL BE POSSIBLE ONLY IF THE DEALER IS A REAL DEALER AND ..........

In Technology Period It Is Easy To Earn Thru Day Trading.
But The Broker Must Be Fair Not A Manipulator.
He Must Watch The Clients A/c Carefully To Trade Within
Already Discussed Parameters.
Every Day Trader Sees Only The Price. But There Are Some Other
Points To Watch. Only Knowledgeable Persons Can Do This,
If He Has Sufficient Time And Analysis Power.
Donot Depend On The Broker. The Broker Must Provide A Genuine
Plateform For Trading Only. It Is The Technology Of It,
That Can Give You Money With Confidence.
Due To This You Can Earn Money.... But Self Skillness Is Required
Market Was Spoiled By Overtrading Permitted By The Brokers.
Therefore Many Client Has Been Washed Out From The Market.
I Have Written Many Places In This Site For Awareness Of Investors. I (my Son) Have Also Been Trapped By Broker's Fault.
My Son Is New And Learning The Trading Art.
So Dear Please Read Within The Lines And Understand The Facts.
Day Trading Can Be Used For Permanent Earning.
But The Broker Must Be Experienced And Fair.

Rest Is Next Time.

sadiq

I think day trading is best and good because you can enter and exit in same day and can sleep easily..

you meant to say after blown out the captial we can start sleeping easily ?