Is BSE at 7500 possible within 1 year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will be the first in BRIC to stare at possible bankruptcy?
First of all I don't believe BRIC countries can go bankrupt because their economies grow with local consumption. In the worst case scenario if your word come true. It will be Russia and then Brazil.

India and China can never ever go bankrupt. Their Population is their advantage.

sudoku1

Possible next phase - What would life be without credit cards?
BEFORE THE NXT POSSIBLE PHASE STARTS.......the rumblings r already being felt as Credit card major SBI Cards & Payments Services Pvt Ltd (SBI Card) on Monday said its card issuance has come down 2 nearly a third of its peak monthly issuance of 1 lakh cards, reflecting the general downturn in the economy................:eek:

A lot of traders in this forum who boast that "it does not matter if the market moves up or down , they can always make money by being long when moving up and being short while moving down" are very worried when market falls. i do not understand the reason. it is my observation that when market falls, members suddenly get agitated for apparently no reason.

i am very sure BULLS will be wishing for 7500 once we get to 6k levels, and new members will think i am a bull with a very optimistic target and i am a cheerleader. it is all relative.

columbus

A lot of traders in this forum who boast that "it does not matter if the market moves up or down , they can always make money by being long when moving up and being short while moving down" are very worried when market falls. i do not understand the reason. it is my observation that when market falls, members suddenly get agitated for apparently no reason.

i am very sure BULLS will be wishing for 7500 once we get to 6k levels, and new members will think i am a bull with a very optimistic target and i am a cheerleader. it is all relative.
According to one analyst ,Darryl Guppy, it is all the way to 6k ,but not Nifty but Sensex.

When we hit the bottom atleast 25% of the investors/traders would have vowed to never again invest in stock market and never visit a stock forum in their life time. right now we have 80% of the people calling bottom and there is a bottom thread every day, so obviously we are not at a bottom.

US market is holding on, but i am very skeptical about it. i have a reason to be skeptical. The reserve money market fund with $64Billions have made a loss and faced redemptions. the fund has halted all redemptions indefinitely and not paying back the customers saying some accounting glitch. Money market funds are almost same as cash instruments. I doubt if the market is being held up by halting redemptions at most of the institutions.

i have seen bear markets before and have seen layoff's in companies that i worked. NO BEAR MARKET CAN END BEFORE WE SEE IT's EFFEcT ON THE MAIN ECONOMY. i did not read in newspapers till now that some project construction was stopped because of lack of funds, so we have not yet seen proportionate effect on the main economy, i will say we are very far from the bottom.

we might have seen a leg up, but definitely not bottom in my view. next leg down will be more interesting.
Tata Motors To Stop Production At Jamshedpur For 3 Days
http://www.topnews.in/tata-motors-stop-production-jamshedpur-3-days-284827

Tata Motors, one of India's largest automobile manufacturers have announced closing of the Jamshedpur plant owing to a demand slump. A company spokesperson said "About 95 per cent of commercial vehicles are purchased through financing. While we do not declare production rates, unavailability of finance, coupled with high interest rates, is forcing customers to postpone purchases". Furthermore, this step is "to avoid build-up of inventory either in the company or with our dealers". Tata Motors commands a share of 64 per cent in the manufacturing of commercial vehicles, according to figures provided by the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (Siam).

In October, the company reported 29 per cent decline in commercial vehicles sales at 19,154 units, against 27,103 units in the same month last year.

Even though the slump has affected nearly all vehicle manufacturers, Eicher Motors, India's fourth largest CV maker has clarified that it will not shut down or reduce working hours at its plant based in Pithampur, but will moderate production to suit demand. Whereas Chennai-based Ashok Leyland has not taken a decision yet on suspending production at its manufacturing Facilities.UK-based Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) said it was extending its voluntary redundancy offer scheme .Three weeks ago; around 198 hourly-paid staff took voluntary redundancies. This time, around 400 more are expected to accept the scheme, taking the total number of jobs shed to 600.

Standard & Poor's Ratings Services stated that the negative rating outlook on Tata Motors reflects deteriorating market conditions in the US and Europe, weakening domestic market demand ...slowdown in the vehicle loan securitization market and capital expenditure, resulting in weakening of the company's financial profile.

Tata Motors To Stop Production At Jamshedpur For 3 Days
http://www.topnews.in/tata-motors-stop-production-jamshedpur-3-days-284827

Tata Motors, one of India's largest automobile manufacturers have announced closing of the Jamshedpur plant owing to a demand slump. A company spokesperson said "About 95 per cent of commercial vehicles are purchased through financing. While we do not declare production rates, unavailability of finance, coupled with high interest rates, is forcing customers to postpone purchases". Furthermore, this step is "to avoid build-up of inventory either in the company or with our dealers". Tata Motors commands a share of 64 per cent in the manufacturing of commercial vehicles, according to figures provided by the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (Siam).

In October, the company reported 29 per cent decline in commercial vehicles sales at 19,154 units, against 27,103 units in the same month last year.

Even though the slump has affected nearly all vehicle manufacturers, Eicher Motors, India's fourth largest CV maker has clarified that it will not shut down or reduce working hours at its plant based in Pithampur, but will moderate production to suit demand. Whereas Chennai-based Ashok Leyland has not taken a decision yet on suspending production at its manufacturing Facilities.UK-based Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) said it was extending its voluntary redundancy offer scheme .Three weeks ago; around 198 hourly-paid staff took voluntary redundancies. This time, around 400 more are expected to accept the scheme, taking the total number of jobs shed to 600.

Standard & Poor's Ratings Services stated that the negative rating outlook on Tata Motors reflects deteriorating market conditions in the US and Europe, weakening domestic market demand ...slowdown in the vehicle loan securitization market and capital expenditure, resulting in weakening of the company's financial profile.
Thanks for the useful data. Many of the people have not believed what i said. I have seen all of this before. Real Estate is going to fall by around 60%. The first pillar has just fallen, Major international Steel producers are cutting down production because of lack of demand. The other day i saw a program on our plant in visakhapatnam, and it's bleak outlook. As of now Real Estate has not yet started the decline, it will happen shortly. The weakest links are breaking.

Many asked many times if you have benefited, the answer is simple for the money that i have i would have been in a position to buy X shares of a company last year, after the fall i will be able to buy 5X shares. that itself is a benefit.

Rao Srinivas:
You have been quoting time and again what you saw in East Asia crisis. Why do you think India Can be compared with East Asian Countries. Those countries were heavily export dependent. Also those countries were very small. Country like singapore is of the size of Current Greater Hyderabad. Yes if Hyderabad were a country and it's sensex crosses 4-5 times then we should have seen a crash similiar to East Asian crash that occured 10 years ago.

I feel Indian Long term growth story is intact. I am not expecting any V,U,L shaped recoveries here. My long term predictions are say by 2015 Indian economy would be much more larger than it is now.

Share your views on Long Term Indian Growth story.

Status
Not open for further replies.