Invitation to forex trader contest

Are you a trader in leveraged financial instruments such as intraday or positional stock, futures and options, commodities or forex market?

Are you a technical analyst of the above said markets and you having the capabilities to convert the analysis into trading?

Here is a golden opportunity to win $5000 and an all expenses covered trip to Geneva, Switzerland to attend the Geneva Forex Meet.

Dukascopy, a world renowned forex broker is currently conducting a month long trading contest in their demo account with an initial amount of $100000.

I am inviting you to make use of this opportunity if you wish to perform like I did in February 2011 where in I am the winner of the contest. Click here to see.

If you are interested in registering click the above link.

Click on the Register on left top of the page which is next to hello guest, log-in or register.

Once you join the forum, you will receive an email containing the credentials to login to the forum. Once you are logged into the forum, click on the JOIN CONTEST icon on the right side.

Please email if you have any doubts about the contest and also inform me your NICK NAME which you need to mention while registering for forum by replying to this mail. you may contact me on forexfortune.in at gmail dot com

If you want to know more about forex, visit http://forexfortune.in/forexbasics.asp

PS: Even if you dont intend to trade forex, I highly urge you to take part in the contest as it fine tune your technical analysis skills.

Good Luck.

Is this contest open for all even if we are not into forex trade? I just want to know because some of my acquaintances are not into forex trade but just want to try and join the contest. Thanks in advance.