investment suggestions

Hello lads,

Iam quite to new to investing in stocks,and i am looking towards starting with a meager amount of Rs 15000/-. Id be glad if someone can be suggest me what would be best sectors to invest in. How do you guys generally view PSUs or Pharama sector as a mid-long term investment

Secondaly,this question might sound slightly irrelevent,id like to know what would be ideal stocks to invest in with the amount i have ? Thanks

Hello lads,

Iam quite to new to investing in stocks,and i am looking towards starting with a meager amount of Rs 15000/-. Id be glad if someone can be suggest me what would be best sectors to invest in. How do you guys generally view PSUs or Pharama sector as a mid-long term investment

Secondaly,this question might sound slightly irrelevent,id like to know what would be ideal stocks to invest in with the amount i have ? Thanks
hello man,
Basically I am Doctor, but trading in share market since 10 yrs. I have got a huge profit within 10 yrs because I traded with an intelligent watch on the market. And now I feel myself so confident and can advice new comers for getting proper profit. See, personally, I feel that you can buy shares of Rs. 15000 as you want, but in real you cannot get much profit. So if you can raise your amount then I can suggest you a better plan. For more details, keep in touch with me.

DSM

Referring to your post. A newbie is asking for help, and you say 'we would not want to spoil you by giving our suggestions' A while back, you were asking for 'tips to start private practice as a CFA'

I guess it would have been appropriate for TJ members tell you that they do not want to spoil you by giving suggestions'

Guess they were too helpful rather than post some preachy sermon!

Can anyone give me tips on how to start private practice as a CFA? On profit sharing basis? Like warren buffets early partnerships.

There are alot of factors which influence all the answers to your questions. More over instead of asking us for suggesting stocks. Why don't you learn investing yourself and do your own research? "give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime" Im sure all the members will agree with me. We can teach you how to invest, but we would not want to spoil you by giving our suggestions.

DSM

Sure Dude, Very few people think that there is anything wrong in what they say! You asking 'tips' for starting your business is o.k, but another guy asking in a forum is not. Both are ways to earn money!

Self research is always better (for others), does this not apply for you? Enough said!!

Dude there is a huge difference, on getting a private practice started and this! Feeding off other guys research is different! I see nothing wrong in what i said. I said I can teach him but I don't wanna give him baseless suggestions. Self research is always better than any other. He's asking for stock recos and he didn't state he wants to learn something. Enough said.

DSM

What I see is that the guy has a capital of 15K and is asking for help in an open forum to deploy it. So if you were not keen to advise him that would be fine, you could let it pass. Your suggestion for him to 'research' while you want to use the forum to 'be updated on bitcoins' 'get advise how to start a business' and asking for suggestion 'about CFA' etc. seems odd. Would it not be better to do your own research (in the similar vein that you have advised him???) rather than again in your own words 'feed off other people' ? Forums are ment for the purpose to share ideas, and get suggestions. You may want to help or not, its upto you, but be gentle before you use a big stick. Otherwise, for anybody needing any help/advise, we could say 'do your research' 'feed fish etc' All queries would end at that point. No offence, just wanted to point this out. Cheers. :D

Don't you see the difference between starting a business and asking for recommendation on stocks?!

"give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime"
I asked for suggestions,not a fulltime mentor or to take me under your tutelage,incase you overlooked my question.Anyways,thanks for bumping my post.:thumb:

Investing in stocks is something which isn't an area my expertise,i did manage to do some of my research & open a DMAT account and i did start off with an initial investment of 5k:lol:..So,being little prudent id like to go ahead with 15k or perhaps even more. I am being little ambivalent about,how should i actually go about investing the 15k?

What do you guys generally look at before deciding upon something ?I am just seeking some cues :)

@samwan25 - thanks for your kindness,it does help a lot to be touch with folks like you.

Rish

I asked for suggestions,not a fulltime mentor or to take me under your tutelage,incase you overlooked my question.Anyways,thanks for bumping my post.:thumb:

Investing in stocks is something which isn't an area my expertise,i did manage to do some of my research & open a DMAT account and i did start off with an initial investment of 5k:lol:..So,being little prudent id like to go ahead with 15k or perhaps even more. I am being little ambivalent about,how should i actually go about investing the 15k?

What do you guys generally look at before deciding upon something ?I am just seeking some cues :)

@samwan25 - thanks for your kindness,it does help a lot to be touch with folks like you.
Do onething, Don't invest in stocks.

If you able to read chart, take EOD of Nifty and analys.

As per your chart understanding, if you feel buy, then buy "NIFTY BEES" and play safely. Atleast your capital will be safe.

Playing with stocks is more injurios than smoking.