Investment banker - can technical analyst eligible?

dekho mkt mein sab kuch kaam karta hai.. from tukka to leverage to TA to fundamental to insider trading to plain dumb luck.. jiske liye jo kaam kar gaya wo usi ka fan..

but long run mein my feeling is both technicians and fundamentalists make a living out of it.. dono hi kaam karte hoge.. ab im a short term trader.. i try n mix both fundamentals and technicals.. purely technicals pe to trading nahi ho sakta .. i dont look at rsi stochastics macd nonsense.. for me technicals is much more about understanding mkt microstructure.. how prices move .. meaning of trends/corrections/consolidation etc .. ab ye sab tools to fundamentals wale kyun nahi use kar sakte

leave apart all arguments .. look at rakesh jhunjhunwala.. what does he do.. on a day to day basis he is an active trader.. he looks at both fundamentals and uses technicals or market internals to trade.. the money he makes of that he invests in stocks he analyses through fundamental analysis.. ab dude dono mein hi paise banata hai and dono mein hi super successful hai.. billion-2billion dollars aise hi nahi bhaisahab ke paas

so both work i'd say.. but for people who think TA is supprt resistance and indicators.. they are just novice in that field .. and they know or understand nothing..