introduction

murthymsr

Re: hellow everybody

ghalibsheikh said:
I am very new to traderji, I started investing in stocks few months back and burnt my fingers, nevertheless i havenot broken down, hopefully with the help of fellowmembers which believes in mutually benifitting each other by sharing their views, ideas and researches i may be able to gain alot experience in the market.
Regards
Ghalib
hi ghalib,

welcome to this great forum, where you are entitled to sharing and caring.

you have joined here with a positive frame of mind for learning and you have half won the game already.

you have a right for knowledge and respect, just as much as all others in this forum.

all the best in learning and trading.

murthymsr

KARTK_S

Re: hellow everybody

hai,
I want to see the live trading of commodities like copper, zinc, aluminum for this is there any website available reg this if any body nows please send reply to me immeadetely

rosaro

short strangles

my name i s rosario and i am trading in options for almost 7-8 years. I am strongly convinced that the best way to make money is to sell options and now i am investigating how to crate a sort of rules for selling strangles.
Which markets are best suited for this strategy? low or high volatility markets? Better to sell SP500 or Crude Oil or US bonds?
How many days to options expiry is better to start the strangles? Better 30 days or 60? When not to start selling? When only we have 10 days to the expiry or more than 90 days to the expity of options?
Which rules to set in order to have a sort of automatric ( or the less discretionary) process of adjustment of postions?

rangarajan

Re: short strangles

dear Rosaro,
very interesting & useful thread.I look forward to hear more QUALITY analysis from you & the forum members on the queries you had raised .
But my perception is that selling involves more outflow of money by way of margin & for small investers is it not a burden from the point of affordability.
Best of lucks,
ranga

SGM

Re: short strangles

rosaro said:
my name i s rosario and i am trading in options for almost 7-8 years. I am strongly convinced that the best way to make money is to sell options and now i am investigating how to crate a sort of rules for selling strangles.
Which markets are best suited for this strategy? low or high volatility markets? Better to sell SP500 or Crude Oil or US bonds?
How many days to options expiry is better to start the strangles? Better 30 days or 60? When not to start selling? When only we have 10 days to the expiry or more than 90 days to the expity of options?
Which rules to set in order to have a sort of automatric ( or the less discretionary) process of adjustment of postions?
hello rosario

If you can use options on nifty (NSE) as example for short stradle it would be gr8.

Another suggestion, can we move this discussion to derivatives section, rather than here in introduction

Regards
Sanjay

Last edited:
Hi, I am bliss. I have good experience in trading stocks elsewhere. Just not in Indian markets. I am trying to understand scrips and all the info here, which is a lil different. Can anyone explain what is the difference between various stock groups in BSE and NSE...

TIA, bliss.

cns2007

Hi Guys, I am new to traderji.com and am looking at making some good money. Guys, do you know why Hyderabad Industries flared up today by approx. 20% . Pls reply, if anyone knows ...
I think Electrosteel Castings & Prism Cement look to be good value buys.

SANT META

Hi frien I am sant meta from pune
I am new bird to capital market tree. I need ur
help. Hope u will cooperate in my mission.

Thanking u:clap:

Hi
I m Vishal working with multinational company. I am new to trading and wanting to make profit through share trading.
I wellcome all suggestions from those who are experienced in this line.
Bye

affu

Hi
I m Affu working with multinational company. I am the biggner in this field.
I wellcome all suggestions from those who are experienced in this line.
Bye Bye

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 2
lrahirwar Welcome 1
marcthomas Introductions 2
D Algo & Automated Trading 0
D Introductions 1