Intraday

d_s_ramesh

Depends up on the time frame you use, markets are choppy these days. many systems are returning huge whipsaw trades. Whatever is your system, if you had tested it to be working good, please continue with it, rewards will follow when market tide changes.

Please do not second guess a good working system and jump to other systems. By the time you learn the new one and be successful in it, you might even loose a good opportunity in the earlier one.

Markets are a give and take system, you need to have a prudent system to extract more while you are on the receiving end.

Sir,
this is first time i am entering to learn through this site, before i lost more than 15 lakhs within 2 months. Please let me know what i have to do before selecting the scrip and how to gain in markets.

Sir,
this is first time i am entering to learn through this site, before i lost more than 15 lakhs within 2 months. Please let me know what i have to do before selecting the scrip and how to gain in markets.
Hi,
I understand your situation. Please study technical analysis before entering the market. If you want help in technicals and selecting the stocks you can contact me thro my mail or my contact no. which i have given in my previous posts.
Happy Trading:)