intraday trading

margin and brokerage of options

dear all

who provides trading in options at lowest brokerage

who provides lowest margin requirement in case of spreads with options

pl reply

Re: margin and brokerage of options

Hi,

Lowest Brokerage is definatly provided by R K Global.
You can contact them on 033 4004099 or sms "rkg' to 56677, they will surely call you in 2-3 days.
As for the margin, they take NSE prescribed margin and that their trading platform is also good.
Try is out if you want.

Regards,
Priti

Re: how to make odin faster

what is your pc config and what is the ram used
also are you talking about odin on the net (DIET) or leased line (CLIENT)

VijayDT

Re: best broker for commodity in terms of charts

which commodity broker provides best chart facility in terms of intra day and end of day charts

pl advice
Go for Angel Commodities, they are the number one in commodity exchanges, plus they have a best trading platform which includes intra day charts with charting tools. Their online support is open during late evening hours(until mid-night)

Re: best broker for commodities

Angel and indiabulls are good.
my close friend used Reliance money but always complains about hidden charges.

I myself use indiabulls commodity with 0.02 paisa and 2 times exposure.
What do you mean by 2 times exposure? :confused: as far as I understand commodity brokers charge only certain percentage as margin for the contract.

VijayDT

who is the best in brokerage .......................answer please...........just these rkglobal and reliance--------is there any body else

I would rate my broker Angel Broking to be the best, have read reviews on many brokerages and feel that Angel Broking gives the best service and price.... and for commodities their calls are really good, try it!!

I would rate my broker Angel Broking to be the best, have read reviews on many brokerages and feel that Angel Broking gives the best service and price.... and for commodities their calls are really good, try it!!
I emailed angel sales last week to enquire about their brokerage rates for commodities and haven't heard anything from them till now. :( 2 months ago I emailed them to enquire about their brokerage rates and margin per lot for currency futures and didn't hear anything from them. It gives a very bad impression about their customer care team's service efficiency.