Intraday trading

Newbie Day-Trader

Another good day for you! I also lost some in Ibulhsgfin but was fortunate enough to make it back & more. :)

Hii how's trading with fyers Web going on and do you trade regularly with them.
I've not yet started my regular trading on Fyers Web, except for a few test-trades worth a couple of shares (& as you might be able to gather, all my screenshots are from Nest) since for some reason, their charts/candles don't update real-time at my end (they seem to update only once a minute :(), so it'd be somewhat difficult to trade 1m charts like that but still, I've been considering taking a risk & see how it goes for at least one day. Moreover, based on what I've pointed out in the Fyers thread a couple of days ago, I'm not sure if I can trust the candles on Fyers Web (in my experience, I've found that TSO's Nest is usually better at showing momentary spikes/wicks while Fyers Web as well as Kite don't always seem to be able to capture such volatile periods very well). I think if Fyers Web was made to be very reliable & bug-free then I wouldn't mind trading with them since I think their chart-trading, DOM & other features could be very useful for me.

timepass

(in my experience, I've found that TSO's Nest is usually better at showing momentary spikes/wicks while Fyers Web as well as Kite don't always seem to be able to capture such volatile periods very well).
Do you use the charts in TSO's Nest ?

They seem to stop updating properly after a disconnection. One has to log out and re-login.

Newbie Day-Trader

Do you use the charts in TSO's Nest ?

They seem to stop updating properly after a disconnection. One has to log out and re-login.
Yes, I do use them but obviously, I don't take trades based solely on Nest-charts; I use MT4 for analysis & then switch to Nest for order-placement, & once I'm there, often it's easier to just look at the candles to the left while wanting to place orders simultaneously & QUICKLY rather than constantly switching windows while trading 1m charts; so, I enter based on MT4 charts, & often end up placing SL & TP while looking at Nest-charts since it's more convenient. You mean like there's a big gap or that weird thing that I talked about a few days ago on TSO's thread? Yes, both can happen but that's why I also stay logged into Kite as well.

timepass

You mean like there's a big gap or that weird thing that I talked about a few days ago on TSO's thread? Yes, both can happen but that's why I also stay logged into Kite as well.
I don't remember what you wrote in TSO's thread but what happens on my terminal is that, after a disconnection, new candles are not formed.

If there was a disconnection at, say, 11:10am and reconnection at 11:11am, then the last candle on the chart shows 11:10 am only. Any price movements there on are in that one candle only.

Broker Special Offers