Intraday Trading with Gann

Hello everyone, I read the complete thread about a month ago, its almost dead now but I hope someone would help me out. I tried trading with gann calculator and had a fair amount of success with it.
Although I still have alot of doubts.

1) after entering into position according to gann, if only t1 is hit, and market it not moving much after that, how long should we wait to close the position?

2) after closing such position, which ltp should be taken to know gann for new trade.

3) if s/l is triggered on the first trade, but after some time say 1.5 hours, should we take new hann or just trade in the opposite direction?

Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone, I read the complete thread about a month ago, its almost dead now but I hope someone would help me out. I tried trading with gann calculator and had a fair amount of success with it.
Although I still have alot of doubts.

1) after entering into position according to gann, if only t1 is hit, and market it not moving much after that, how long should we wait to close the position?

2) after closing such position, which ltp should be taken to know gann for new trade.

3) if s/l is triggered on the first trade, but after some time say 1.5 hours, should we take new hann or just trade in the opposite direction?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I am not an expert in Gann but trying my hand at it so will share what I have read and experienced.

1) It would be good to book 50% of your position at 1st target and keep stoploss at ctc for the rest of the position and wait till the market closing, because we never know when the move will start.

2) Don't keep changing the values during the day, take the first 5min high for the buy entry and low for the sell entry and stick to these levels for the rest of the day. (this is my observation and also suggested in another thread.)

3) If stl is triggered on buy side then one should buy at the next higher level and vice a versa but don't trade in opposite side.

Thanks.