Intraday Trading method

Good Lord!!!
Today 1st time i tried this strategy in real time & the pressure was insane.
My mistake was i went in with 5 Nifty lots.......:D
Good thing is trade was successful, i used 15 as SL and it was missed by only 2 points, my heart was pumping like anything, i wonder how people trade with 50 lots of Nifty........:clap:

Good Lord!!!
Good thing is trade was successful, i used 15 as SL and it was missed by only 2 points, my heart was pumping like anything, i wonder how people trade with 50 lots of Nifty........:clap:
i think ur going wrong way. try to learn money management A rock solid moneymanagment. otherwise u will loose money even ur success ratio is 90% and i am not 90% sure i am 100% sure for this.

i think ur going wrong way. try to learn money management A rock solid moneymanagment. otherwise u will loose money even ur success ratio is 90% and i am not 90% sure i am 100% sure for this.
Great Nilesh but how did you come to know that i dnt know money management and i am not following money management???

Great Nilesh but how did you come to know that i dnt know money management and i am not following money management???
Good Lord!!!
i just thought. i am sorry i think ur professional trader. wish u very good luck for ur trades.

Great so start was awesome, two trades and both clicked :)
Now i just want to ask one more question from seniors like Linkon and Smart Trade :)
Is it advisable to play 50 lots of Nifty for just 10 points?
I mean will slippage be a huge issue?

PS: I am not going to jump into trading with 50 lots from monday onwards, i am just asking it purely as a practical possibility in trading nifty, is it possible or not so money management people can breath easy.

This is the last question i am asking, i request moderators to close this thread after seniors answer this query.

For the method i'l start new thread with clear rules and the results of my one month trading if the method will give 90% success rate & if i would not blew my trading money...;)

A special thanks to Ntrader, Linkon and Smart Trade for their views & sharing their experience.

Last edited:
Great so start was awesome, two trades and both clicked :)
Now i just want to ask one more question from seniors like Linkon and Smart Trade :)
Is it advisable to play 50 lots of Nifty for just 10 points?
I mean will slippage be a huge issue?

PS: I am not going to jump into trading with 50 lots from monday onwards, i am just asking it purely as a practical possibility in trading nifty, is it possible or not so money management people can breath easy.

This is the last question i am asking, i request moderators to close this thread after seniors answer this query.

For the method i'l start new thread with clear rules and the results of my one month trading if the method will give 90% success rate & if i would not blew my trading money...;)

A special thanks to Ntrader, Linkon and Smart Trade for their views & sharing their experience.
50 lots is not a big quantity in Nifty Futures......you wont have even 0.25 points as slippage....Nifty has good liquidity and depth....don't worry about it.

Smart_trade

manish9300

Good Lord!!!

pressure was insane my heart was pumping like anything <<<<suggests u r trading with very high leverage level.

Anyways when u have made ur millions pls do tell us about ur story.....and even if otherwise...... do share ur experience.

All the best:)

Last edited: