Intraday Stochastics

Hi,
I am new to the group. Joined today.Hope this great forum will enhance future trading skills.
Can any body can provide me the intraday stochastics setting for NIFTy.

sks
Dont try intraday in the initial stage. After getting sufficient experience in Short/Long term investments and after observing the pet stocks for sometime, you may venture into day trading, as it involves great risks and caution. Intitial losses will disappoint investors. Traderji is a helpful site and all are ready to help the new entrants, as Kuriakos said it.

U

uasish

sksarvarya,

Assuming you dont know to play say chess or caroom or bridge,what will you do,you will try to learn the rules of the game & practise.As per your dedication & adaptability slowly you will become proficient ,hence the same thing applies for Day Trading,there are no software to do that for you or few tricks known by elite few who do that effectively.
Rather it is more like 20-20 version of cricket in comparision to 5 day test,where the performance pressure is more hence more wild risky swings of the bat.
So though it looks fantastic to see Jubaraj getting 6 sixes in an over shall we try to do the same without putting devotion & long hard working hrs,if getting 6 sixes in most innings seems ridiculous then why we feel it is easy daytrading than trying for overboundaries in cricket.
Merry Christmas.

Asish

oilman5

in 2003 a friend of mine, interested to learn .......tips of intraday trade........he has openion on market.........this or that share shall move up.......news suggest bullish........this may not happen'..........i took him to a subbrokers terminal room.........he has quick to understand[by losing 10000]........none of the openion......his mba degree works here.
in 2006 again i meet him.......he is trading well in 6months time frame ........ie. on av he can enter right .....at a prescribed low .......and simply hold to make money........dont follow stop.he plays mid...large cap.......where out of news.........low price buy model and sell to greedy fool with with a priced target suits his mentality.
read carefully what uasish told to be a daytrader............r u qualified?
a bold man may join roller coaster.........to enjoy ride.
chance of being a successful daytrader is less than lottery win.
read cv and uasish.........2 successful pro

oilman5

todays play on indhotel......buy @168.......sell @175 x100......my intraday.
play on gtl [email protected] today 284
and 200 appollo hospital @517 .....sell @ 570.......this 2 r swing trade.
new position break out @182.5......bilt 2000.
short term postion ongc based on fundamental news ......[good result expected + oil price high .......hence big return from ongc videsh]...a target of 1340.....fii starts buying.
hence i take delivery 500.
with regards
oilman5

Last edited:

oilman5

so u have seen fii +mf[those who know]........BUYING........strong fundamental .technically resistance 1280 shall be broken.........soon it shall touch 1340[time 2week]if market collapse........then 4week

Hi,
I am new to the group. Joined today.Hope this great forum will enhance future trading skills.
Can any body can provide me the intraday stochastics setting for NIFTy.
HI FRIEND,
I DONT KNOW UR TRADING KNOWLEDGE & EXPERINCE
BUT TRUST ME NO ANY INDICATOR WORKS IN INTRADAY ALWAYS
TODAY U WILL GET PROFIT, TOMORROW THERE WILL BE LOSS

BETTER WAY KEEP PATIENCE , STUDY WELL EOD CHARTS , TA WORKS ON
EOD & WEEKLY

U CAN GET FAIR RTNS .

KEDARRR

oilman5

thanks my friend.........i vote for both ta+fa.........as that i follow
......market........given me oppurtunity to make money

hi,
thanks for reply. but it works in market. depending up on charts. yes it is very imp to study daily data or EOD. but i feel chart pattern is very more
imp than any other thing.