Intraday Data From *****/PIB to Metastock

Re: Intraday Data From *****/PIB to Meatstock

As per the Rules you cant Sell until it is in your Demat.
However as far as i know allotment was either 15 or 16,plz check.
Dear uasish,

Can you give me some idea where from i can get live data for bse & nse stocks?

regards,

raju

Re: Intraday Data From *****/PIB to Meatstock

Dear uasish,

Can you give me some idea where from i can get live data for bse & nse stocks?

regards,

raju
live data...every broker provide this if you have account.

charting is not available with every broker...so for charting purpose you need to subscribe to any data vendors...like reuters,esignal or truedata...etc...which is to be fed into software like amibroker or metastocks..etc...which are quiet expensive.

if you don't want all that of software issues.. you can go for online real time charting with icharts dot in ..test it for one month and check whether it is really usefull or not then you decide next step.

regards
suba

Hi,

I would like to know how to download PIB/Yahoo/NSE data into excel file to do analysis. I'm using Excel 2007. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Anil Madalgere

Re: Intraday Data From Yahoo/PIB to Meatstock

If you have not been able to download it pl. PM your mail ID,so that I can mail it to you.

I have not tried it myself because I am using esignal data .But it seems you can use this FREEWARE to fetch CSV data i.e. IBULL etc to metastock.

If you like this FREE PLUG-IN TO FETCH DATA FROM IBULL/ODIN etc TO METASTOCK.,post your views.
i am new to this thread please send how i can get free data for metastock professional and i have one problem winros.exe error please help me on this

Re: Intraday Data From Yahoo/PIB to Meatstock

If you have not been able to download it pl. PM your mail ID,so that I can mail it to you.

I have not tried it myself because I am using esignal data .But it seems you can use this FREEWARE to fetch CSV data i.e. IBULL etc to metastock.

If you like this FREE PLUG-IN TO FETCH DATA FROM IBULL/ODIN etc TO METASTOCK.,post your views.
Hello Bharatk8

can u give me the s/w which can fetch data from DIET ODIN and convert into Metastock format ??
I m using MS RT... plz help

my yahoo id is : er.nehal