intraday data for MCX gold June 2010

shanki99

jmalhotra ji

Thanx a ton for ur effort

Its is indeed very difficult to gather iEOD data for commodities

Wud be great if u can post atleast 1 month ieod data of the following scrips. >> Alum, Gold, Gold-M, Silver, Silver-M, Copper, Crude, Lead, Natgas, Nickel, Zinc

Or u can post all the scrips available with u, if it is convenient for u to export all the data for all symbols in a press of button from ur database.....

Plz help us....by uploading the same as TEXT file since there are limitations in excel file.....u can post the file in Mediafire and give a link here

Thanx again for ur help :thumb:

jlmalhotra

Well i do not have 1 months data with me. I had it earlier in tick but discarded it because metastock would not save more than 66500 records. Will certainly post all the data I have on 4 shared and will do it regularly.Also would request you to gather and upload the data so that if incase I missout on a day, I can get it from u and if incase yomiss out a day, you can get it from me. I believe this is the only cheapest way to have MCX data.

Hello Forum,

I am a doctoral student and working on commodity markets, I need 10 min or lower intraday data for Dec 2010, for the commodities Crude oil, Gold, Silver, Copper, Zinc, Mentha Oil, Refined Soy Oil, Cardamom trading at MCX.

I would appreciate if anybody can send me in excel or txt format.

you can contact me at [email protected]

Thanking you,
Vivek