Intraday Charts in Odin Diet 9.1.0.5

alroyraj

No, I used sbi ez-trade. The broker is Motilal Oswal and demat is SBI. I don't there there is odin. You can get trade anywhere with MO. But sbi cap sec I have no idea.
So just how good is ex-trade. I heard there is a choice of either SSl ie stock holding or motilal oswal. Hows your experience. speed etc

lazytrader

So just how good is ex-trade. I heard there is a choice of either SSl ie stock holding or motilal oswal. Hows your experience. speed etc
It's ez-trade.

choice is between SBI Cap and MOsl

Don't know about SBICap sec. MOSL is pathetic in every way.

Hello ,

U people are right these brokers dont care about clients they care only for their profits.
I am new 2 trading and have recently open an account with Ange Brokering, and see within a matter of 2 months i am fed up. for one small thing have 2 call them several times but no body budges. there is no help file, when i asked them about stoploss they simply say contact ur area broker such a stupid way these people behave. any how if any body can teach me a bit of angel odin pls.:mad:

hello everyone,
iam using odin diet povided by bonanzaonline,recently i have updated to odin 9.1.0.5 but i cannot find chart toolbar,neither i could add any moving averages to the chart nor could zoom in or zoom out without right clicking and then selectig the menu.
pls some one help me to resolve the problem.
thanx

hello everyone,
iam using odin diet povided by bonanzaonline,recently i have updated to odin 9.1.0.5 but i cannot find chart toolbar,neither i could add any moving averages to the chart nor could zoom in or zoom out without right clicking and then selectig the menu.
pls some one help me to resolve the problem.
thanx
Firstly, it does not help to post the same question in multiple threads.

Financial Technologies seems to have entirely overhauled their charting window. In the version that you mention, there is no toolbar and the operations are all performed from the context menu. Some of the previous features such as indicators (MA, Bollinger Bands, Stochastics, RSI, etc) have gone missing. It is no more possible (at least there is no obvious way) to hide the volume pane or ensure that the time axis is linear in case of missing quote periods or intraday gaps. Some features have been added such as adding buy-sell markers, Fibonacci arcs, etc.

Besides visible features, you may also notice that the new charts are more resource hungry than in the previous versions, and data needs to be saved explicitly, if required.

Since Odin charts are not yet upto mark, but a need, you can certainly expect more changes in future versions. And it is equally probable that the changes will not be intimated to you by your broker.

hills_5000

hi guys,

have used MOSL and Angel Diet...

Charting wise...and order execution wise...Angel is leagues ahead of MOSLl... customer support of any form... MOSL is more organised... but that's it ....Angel people ..if you can hold after calling for 4-5 minutes are much better than MOSL... for e.g...the MOSL people didnt know that their charting software also has options of candlesticks... !!!!!!!!!! this was whn i was trying to learn how to get candlesticks in their s/w...

in most ways I find angel better than MOSL.... except the fact that MOSL people are more courteous on phone when you talk to them.... and ofcourse while you are talking to angel people ...invaribly you will be asked to wait while they converse in Gujju...and then spk to you in the same way....till u tick them off a couple of times....after which they are ok...

Net Net...Go Angel.... down With MOSL

hi friends,
there is odinchart.ocx file in traderji forum somewhere , i forgot the thread
but it will give you charting facility in odin diet 9.1.0.5

use search button

funnykishi

aid

hi friends,
there is odinchart.ocx file in traderji forum somewhere , i forgot the thread
but it will give you charting facility in odin diet 9.1.0.5

use search button

funnykishi
Hi funnykishi,
You should be more precise about how to use the odinchart.ocx file .
Thanx a lot.

----aid