intraday calls for tomorrow

do you think SBI can continue the rally tomorrow.

Soon after the Q1 results were out, There was no stopping the scrip SBIIN.
it rocketed, unfortunately and this is quote frustrating, I didn't trade today.

Do you guys think itz gonna be a good bet to buy - sell SBI tomorrow?

simple_trader

Re: do you think SBI can continue the rally tomorrow.

It has gone up by adding highest OI. You can interpret it. That said, 2820-30 spot around seems to be resistance! But do not know where it will stop, it can be before or after.

SBI today ran up significantly. Unfortunately, we were not lucky or skilled enought to buy it before the run. Nobody can predict the market. It can tomorrow go further up or down. But I would prefer not to trade in a stock which has gone up so much. You may get caught up in the wrong foot. Why you would like to buy a stock at a time when many would be booking profit. I think tomorrow it can go up a little further up (not like today) but Why take the risk when there are other better opportunities.

rajeabc

SBI today ran up significantly. Unfortunately, we were not lucky or skilled enought to buy it before the run. Nobody can predict the market. It can tomorrow go further up or down. But I would prefer not to trade in a stock which has gone up so much. You may get caught up in the wrong foot. Why you would like to buy a stock at a time when many would be booking profit. I think tomorrow it can go up a little further up (not like today) but Why take the risk when there are other better opportunities.
Today ,I caught it @ 2670. I am sure its going to touch 2850 tomorrow and 2950 in a week time if Nifty doesn't crash.

If it open above today's close 2790 then go for long . I am sure it will open above 2820.. tomorrow. Let see

ADDING Following News :May push SBI to 3000+

Govt approves bill to lower govt stake in SBI

India's parliament approved a bill on Thursday enabling the government to reduce its holding in State Bank of India, the country's largest lender, to 51% and help it raise capital.
"The bill (State Bank of India Amendment 2010) also seeks to enable the SBI to issue bonus shares," Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee said while replying to a debate on the bill.

Last edited:

Today ,I caught it @ 2670. I am sure its going to touch 2850 tomorrow and 2950 in a week time if Nifty doesn't crash.

If it open above today's close 2790 then go for long . I am sure it will open above 2820.. tomorrow. Let see

India's parliament approved a bill on Thursday enabling the government to reduce its holding in State Bank of India, the country's largest lender, to 51% and help it raise capital.
"The bill (State Bank of India Amendment 2010) also seeks to enable the SBI to issue bonus shares," Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee said while replying to a debate on the bill.
Yes. With that news, there should be good upside tomorrow also. Here is the link for the news:

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/govt-approves-bill-to-lower-govt-stakesbi_477705.html

Thanks!

rajeabc

SBI rocking

please tell me which companies would declare quarterly results this week

Please let me know if there are any companies which would declare their
quarterly earnings this week.

eagerly waiting for your valuable inputs. thank you.

Intraday call for suzlon on monday

hello guys suzlon Q1 results are out and there is a net loss of Rs 400 crores

do u think it would be wise to short the stock. pls advise.