Infosys Shares!!!

Hi Anil,
Infosys is an anytime buy,if u plan to hold it for a long time(at least 1year).But buy on dips not when its high.A lot of ppl bought Infosys for this bonus,now they will be dumping it as they are now eleigible post ex-date for the bonus.Another thing, valuations is an individual comfort zone.Buy today if will be comfortable with Infosys going down 200 RS in near future.
In indecisive times such as these it pays to be patient.
Hope I was clear.
And Welcome to this August forum.
Regards
Amit.

Dear Amit, I am a newbie as well and have bought 30 shares in late may, I am a NRI and have a demat account, when will they credit the bonus shares, will they remit it yo my demat account? another unrelated question, what does nav stand for regarding in funds. thanks in advance

Hello there,

Net Asset Value

"Net asset value," or "NAV," of an investment company is the companys total assets minus its total liabilities. For example, if an investment company has securities and other assets worth $100 million and has liabilities of $10 million, the investment companys NAV will be $90 million. Because an investment companys assets and liabilities change daily, NAV will also change daily. NAV might be $90 million one day, $100 million the next, and $80 million the day after.

In case of NAV per unit the NAV is divided by the total no. of units outstanding.

That's all i can say.

Cheers
G-unit

amitt29 said:
Hi Anil,
Infosys is an anytime buy,if u plan to hold it for a long time(at least 1year).But buy on dips not when its high.A lot of ppl bought Infosys for this bonus,now they will be dumping it as they are now eleigible post ex-date for the bonus.Another thing, valuations is an individual comfort zone.Buy today if will be comfortable with Infosys going down 200 RS in near future.
In indecisive times such as these it pays to be patient.
Hope I was clear.
And Welcome to this August forum.
Regards
Amit.

Yes welcome in july itself, to this august forum

(What a PJ , no ?)

AGILENT:D

Hi everyone, newbie here, I have a few shares in infosys, have not recieved any info on the bonus shares, when am I likely to hear from them? many thx in advance, buddy

buddy494 said:
Hi everyone, newbie here, I have a few shares in infosys, have not recieved any info on the bonus shares, when am I likely to hear from them? many thx in advance, buddy
Bonus shares already credited to all DP accounts sometime back. Better check why you have not received yours.

I faced the same problem with ICICI Direct, And when I sent a mail to the help desk, they creditted the bonus share to my account that day itself.
Contact your DP.

buddy494 said:

I checked my DEMAT A/c and there it shows me the following:

Date Ref No./ISIN Activity/Scrip Name Debit Credit

INE009A01021 INFOSYS EQ FV RS 5
18/07/2006 75557 Corporate Action-Credit - BONUS ALLOTMENT INFOSYS EQ FV RS 5 6.00

This means 6 bonus shares is already credited to my account, but why is it not showing a 12 shares in my portfolio?

Regards/Anil

Hi,
If it shows on the Demat allocation, you have to delete and add transaction to the portfolio. Thats how icici works(it really sucks, huh). By the way am also waiting for the bonus shares, can you tell me where did u see the message(i mean which link)?

Thanks
craj