inflation@ 11.05%-the road ahead

C

CreditViolet

Its good Dev that you are replying to my posts but you make it too easy for me with your plothole filled replies.

He is not alone. We are also gaining.
Who is this 'we'. Given your track record here, its hard to believe anything you say anymore. See here - http://www.traderji.com/equities/21655-sure-shot-callz-vol-ii-part-xyz-4.html#post182681

Not only newbies, but also small retail trader (here I am talking about the guys are having less than 50K trading capital), who knows the method of trading, but cant take overnite positions becoz of limited fund, as for taking short positions in futures needs a lot of margin, or even he gets a chance to trade his entire capital shall be under threat/risk.
What is this supposed to mean? I said newbies not undercapitalized traders.You should pay more attention before replying, this is not your sasuraal sir.

LOLS:D Its the funniest remark. Simply open the nifty chart and watch the difference.....u willl get the answer....for example since Sep 08 to Dec 08,nifty gained 2000 point, but it is almost six months passed and nifty is about to surpass that gain
Do you even know what a statistical edge is? What are you even babbling about? Open a chart, huh? Ever heard of volatility persistence?

Its simply ur igo, nothing else.....W'rren B'fe is also an investor
Its funny that you mentioned ego. I dont remember ever claiming 100% sureshots or easy way for newbies or claiming that everything I say is the word of god. You do not even acknowledge your spelling mistakes, so who has got the ego here? And what has Buffet got to do with this? Aren't we talking of trading?

Both the parties can,t gain....here in the share market......somebody is gaining means somebody is loosing......

without buyers or sellers there should be only circuits & munnabhai:)
But there is one sure way to gain, run a tipster service scamming newbies claiming credit for the right tips and blaming the customer for the wrong ones. And dont say that you closed it, again.

Who is this 'we'. Given your track record here, its hard to believe anything you say anymore. See here - http://www.traderji.com/equities/21655-sure-shot-callz-vol-ii-part-xyz-4.html#post182681
Believing something is subjective ......and philosopher can correctly describe it. I am not telling u to believe....u dont believe vis e vis I dont believe u. Hisab barabar.

What is this supposed to mean? I said newbies not undercapitalized traders.You should pay more attention before replying, this is not your sasuraal sir.
hmmm...why bringing saas bahu serial here. I know its not mine but do u means its ur sasural sir ?

Do you even know what a statistical edge is? What are you even babbling about? Open a chart, huh? Ever heard of volatility persistence?

I told u sometimes back, you behave in such a way that u know everything, and others are fool, its an human tendency and neither u nor me exceptational. They way u think about me, same way I must treat u.

C

CreditViolet

Believing something is subjective ......and philosopher can correctly describe it. I am not telling u to believe....u dont believe vis e vis I dont believe u. Hisab barabar.
You havent answered any of the questions that i posed to you, you just keep talking gibberish instead?

Here is a prime example of not believing you

http://www.traderji.com/equities/20...e-will-watch-new-high-again-2.html#post167302

So why is your site still up when you claimed you have stopped running advisory scam? Why dont you reply to that post?

hmmm...why bringing saas bahu serial here. I know its not mine but do u means its ur sasural sir ?
As usual you are avoiding the main point of the post. I asked about the interconnection between newbie and undercapitalized traders, what has that got to with 50k retail traders?

I told u sometimes back, you behave in such a way that u know everything, and others are fool, its an human tendency and neither u nor me exceptational. They way u think about me, same way I must treat u.
I dont remember you telling me that. But I do remember a post of yours which said that you had a lot of respect for me.

http://www.traderji.com/equities/16...fty-immediate-target-6200-a-3.html#post129007

I wonder the sentiments changed as soon as I started exposing your facade.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Equities 5