Indicator for Metastock : Required

D

darsh_goswami

Thanks a lot sir. CCMB had also sent to him by PM.... Good you have posted here, may be use to others too...
Thanks again!!! (Now happy Gautam that people here are really really helpful.....)
GKPC had PM me that no one is responding to his simple request. As ususal a senior responds!!! The uniqueness of this forum.
Regards
R K Karnani
Thanx R K,..
This thread came into my notice a little long otherwise he would have got it when he asked for the first time.

One more thing ,.. Such indicators are normally FREE for everyone on the net. Thanx to such programmers who r writting ur logic into Metastock formula language.

So , No need to thank me ,.. Thank the real coders ,.. Yeah the day when i will post any of my inventory ( that i dont do normally ) i wont mind ur Thanx,.. LOL..

Any one who needs help regarding formula can write their conditions here. We will try to code it.

Regards,..
Darsh

Hi all,
I am looking for a formula of explorer to scan in EOD data, the stock with daily, 60,30,20,15,10 & 5 minutes StochRSI is less than 5 at the same time, or same formula for 60,30,20,15,10 & 5 minutes to plot in Intraday chart ?
Thanks
-Vijay Arora, Ludhiana

D

darsh_goswami

Hi all,
I am looking for a formula of explorer to scan in EOD data, the stock with daily, 60,30,20,15,10 & 5 minutes StochRSI is less than 5 at the same time, or same formula for 60,30,20,15,10 & 5 minutes to plot in Intraday chart ?
Thanks
-Vijay Arora, Ludhiana
Seems very complicated ,..

May be someone else can help u .. not a cup of my tea ,..

Regards n best luck ..
Darsh

lvgandhi

Whether any one can post the code for metastock indicator which will plot the pivot, support and resistance linesfor the day in intraday charts based on the data available in intraday chart of previous day?

Prabhjeet

Seems very complicated ,..

May be someone else can help u .. not a cup of my tea ,..

Regards n best luck ..
Darsh
Darsh I am using Metastock 7.0 version. Is there any formula so that we keep on plotting 10% moves in the direction of high until tere is reversal of 10%on downside and then keep on plotting 10% moves in direction of lows until there is 10% reversal, something like kagi lines but problem is that it plots only closing prices and I want to plot high and lows

Thanks in advance

lvgandhi

How to code for back test that will test for breakouts of first 30 mins/one hour and trailing stop loss two candles low below/high above for long and short or 5ma cross of 8ma which ever is earlier