Indiannostradamus

musicjunkie

Yes i agree, bad englisssss ;) horrible Alias name and the fact that you even dared to write that you "saw the crash" coming puts me in a fit. Please go away

MJ--

tomorrow u will get reply my friends and i m a product of hindi school my english is not good but u shuold concern with my predections not langusge.
god may help us
Right ,,, I think ure not a product of some hindi school ,, maybe a ****** school :p

In short stop giving ******** calls , if u keep saying evday that markets will go down , well then eventually one day market has to go down and then ul come out of hibernation and say ,, " LOOK I TOLD YA "

Stop giving **** and MAY GOD BLESS U AND GIVE U SOME BRAINS :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Right ,,, I think ure not a product of some hindi school ,, maybe a ****** school :p

Sorry if i crossed the line :( ,, but sometimes u feel like tearing ur head off when u see these guys saying ,, "" I TOLD U SO " ,,

In december this chap had been giving buy calls ,,, then he returned to hibernation ,,,, and after the market fell this guy comes back and says I knew it before hand so i went into hiber :D

Anyways nostra u can celebrate today ,,, market fell :rolleyes:

C

CreditViolet

Sorry if i crossed the line :( ,, but sometimes u feel like tearing ur head off when u see these guys saying ,, "" I TOLD U SO " ,,

In december this chap had been giving buy calls ,,, then he returned to hibernation ,,,, and after the market fell this guy comes back and says I knew it before hand so i went into hiber :D

Anyways nostra u can celebrate today ,,, market fell :rolleyes:
Its ok jrfab, positive reps for ya.

so u all r concerned with my english not knowledge same thing happened with nostradamus, my friends check to day market closing can u say it a good day its lower than yesterday.
again tomorrow will be a weak day and people will cry who have hold in any scrip name started with word "R" so lets prey for those people

y2j826

so u all r concerned with my english not knowledge same thing happened with nostradamus, my friends check to day market closing can u say it a good day its lower than yesterday.
again tomorrow will be a weak day and people will cry who have hold in any scrip name started with word "R" so lets prey for those people
R = RPL, RNRL, REL, RIL

I dont trade in Rel Scrips and there isnt anything like prediction, one good news and mkt will boom up bad news mkt dips down thats all . . .

And global markets put effect too