Indian Stock Market Headed For A Crash!!

ARMHM

Expect a bigger nosedive in near future. Do not be in a hurry to put your hard earned money in the market right now. One day's rally does not reverse a trend. On the contarary it is an opportunity for a wise to offload/go short. The bottom is not in sight yet.

dhakkan

Hi ARMHM... Of course not in a hurry.. just an opinion... and no predetermined notions... If higher pivots are formed.. go long.. and if lower pivots are formed.. go short..:)Simple...

harharmahadev... good to know you speak in true analyst style.....but do you understand what is subprime...may be you can enlighten us.....

Also, since you seem to be inclined so much towards the US economy and macroeconomics... have you read the BRIC report...Do you know who is "ken Heebner"...

You talk in lots of If's and But's...get confident on what you want to say first....by the feel of it .. you feel like a person who has done lots of googeling and read a lots of newsparper articles... and you seem to be better than the RBI governer.. as you know we have "poor fiscal and monetary policies"...

I am not trying to examine you... actually we have so many experts these days.. with easy access to internet.. that it gets irritating.. people talking big (Big Hat No Cattle)...But have you seen the Wall Street...Its a nice place...go there you will learn more

You seem to be a good learner... and hard working.. all the best... Be open for criticism also.. these are part of life... Read Amartya Sen (If not yet) also.. he's good....

As far as Blog is concerned .. now a days everone has one.. even I have one... amitab bacchan has one.. soros has one.. and victor has one... :)

take care.

pakatil

Some how we tend to overdo/overthink. Sensex @ 20,000, we start looking @ 40,000 and @ 15,000 we start looking @ 8,000. Compund this with " I told you so!!!" attitude. When do we come out of this Fallacy??

Cheers
PAKatil

U

uasish

These are general manifestations of an Excess/Irrational phase of a Strong Trend which has entered it's culmination phase.

Unfortunately in this phase Retailers Like me are always distracted & fooled,Smart Money silently starts Accumilation / Distribution.

sudoku1

Some how we tend to overdo/overthink. Sensex @ 20,000, we start looking @ 40,000 and @ 15,000 we start looking @ 8,000. Compund this with " I told you so!!!" attitude. When do we come out of this Fallacy??

Cheers
PAKatil
sheer basic principals of the mkts world around.....
GREED , HOPES & FEAR

the more one gets.....more he xpects...;)

Last edited:
I dont pretend to be and expert as I am not.. but agree.. with this extreme negative sentiment...I too feel the same.
Looks like a bottom in nearby .. or even gone past.
To quote the master (Graham) ... “Et hoc transibit” This too will pass...

Picking bottoms generally gives you dirty stinky fingers (not from Graham)

m

dhakkan

To quote the master (Graham) ... “Et hoc transibit” This too will pass...

Picking bottoms generally gives you dirty stinky fingers (not from Graham)

m
funny....but true..:D

Yes... seems it too will pass...waiting for sudoko's magical number to be crossed.

Hi ARMHM... Of course not in a hurry.. just an opinion... and no predetermined notions... If higher pivots are formed.. go long.. and if lower pivots are formed.. go short..:)Simple...

harharmahadev... good to know you speak in true analyst style.....but do you understand what is subprime...may be you can enlighten us.....

Also, since you seem to be inclined so much towards the US economy and macroeconomics... have you read the BRIC report...Do you know who is "ken Heebner"...

You talk in lots of If's and But's...get confident on what you want to say first....by the feel of it .. you feel like a person who has done lots of googeling and read a lots of newsparper articles... and you seem to be better than the RBI governer.. as you know we have "poor fiscal and monetary policies"...

I am not trying to examine you... actually we have so many experts these days.. with easy access to internet.. that it gets irritating.. people talking big (Big Hat No Cattle)...But have you seen the Wall Street...Its a nice place...go there you will learn more

You seem to be a good learner... and hard working.. all the best... Be open for criticism also.. these are part of life... Read Amartya Sen (If not yet) also.. he's good....

As far as Blog is concerned .. now a days everone has one.. even I have one... amitab bacchan has one.. soros has one.. and victor has one... :)

take care.
Well. I have been blogging about subprime and oil bonds way way before it was fashionable to do so. Of course, I read a lot and follow several economists - Amartya Sen being one of them. He was the one that said famine wasn't caused by lack of foodgrain but due to predatory fiscal/monetary policy.

If you get a chance, go to my blog and read my desc of subprime crisis

Now I have a question for the diehard bulls - what changed so dramatically in 2003 that caused the markets to skyrocket from 3000 to 21000? Are those conditions still prevalent and and are they improving?

hi mr. dhakkan..may i too first clarify that i dont want to prove myself tobe an expert as you said..but i am a technical consultant and i have been giving technical calls since 4-5 years now..as you know the base of ta is human psychology..and i did observe during october-january that many of even my clients when trapped in buying some future..they carried their position upto 10-15 % loss..and within a period they were coming back to profit...so slowly people started to believe that they will never loose money IF IN BUYING POSITION.....this was greed at its extreme....i think the reverse is happening now...if i give a call to sell unitech at 180 just looking at some weakness in 15 min charts they will happily short it..even at this low price if it goes up by 10 rs they will not cover short..coz. THEY KNOW IT WILL TANK...SO i wrote on jan 12 ..WE ARE VERY MUCH NEAR A TOP..........AND now i am writing now with equal confidence..a bottom is very mush near by....lot of us will feel in medium term future that..oh my god !!!! this stock was available at a dirt cheap price just a few months back....

U

uasish

Never catch a Falling Knife.Mkt movers can accumulate but retailers should only look for HL or atleast an immediate established Pivotal Low,so the Risk is translated in Money before trying to catch bottom.
One should be psychologically aware of the exact Monetary Risk before trying to take a Contrarion view.All theories are very good ON PAPER ,but to practise it with one's own money the assesment of his/her 'Price Analysis' & exact Risk is absolute must.