Indian Hotels ( Help Required )

Im waiting 4 u 2 give me some gd news :( ,,,hopefully the charts will get better :) ,,, anyways thnx 4 ur reply and mate ur calls rock ,,, both mirc and autoind were too good ,,, keep up the gd work:)

sudoku1

Indian hotels up 10 % at 173 :eek::eek::D:D
IN TECHNICAL TERMS....whenever a scrip is in a buy mode....forget the resistances.....only worry abt the stoploss...because ultimately...buyers will flush out the sellers due to the strong set up....
the same applies true in a sell mode but with sellers commanding lower prices....

Thnx once more friend ,,, anyways the reason I was so anxious was that I had bought call options and was highly leveraged cause I wanted to build up a decent capital out of the little funds that I had ,,,, Thankfully Indian Hotels has done the trick 4 me :) ,,, I had bought 3 calls when the spot rate was 150 ,,, sold 1 earlier and two today ,,,,

I have a decent capital now and looking to invest in good quality scrips

THREE CHEERS 4 INDIAN HOTELS :D:D:D

Hi guys ,,,

Hotel Stocks have been cooling off for the last few sessions after their recent good run ,,,,

Mr Anil Manghnani who is a technical Analyst and appears frequently on CNBC has given a view that Hotel stocks are likely to do very well in the coming months and his top pick in the sector is Hotel Leela ,,,, He is of the opinion that above 76 the stovk can rally upto 96,,,,

The reason Im posting this is that I have heard him ( Anil Manghnani ) several times and his calls have had a 100% success rate in the past ,, so watch out 4 the hotel stocks ,, they are likely to do very well ,,,

My personal fav in the sector is Indian Hotels and have a long position in it since last month,,,,:D:D

Other good stocks in the sector are ::

Royal Orchid
Asian Hotels
Oriental Hotels

Thgh It wld be better to keep max exposure in Indian Hotels and Hotel Leela ,,,,

Pls post ur opinion on these stocks if u have any info on the same or if u can provide any inputs ,,,, Cheers !!!:D:D

Markets correcting ,,, all hotel stocks down ,,, Indian Hotels has hit support of 160 ,,, Hotel Leela at 69 ,,, good levels to enter ,,, watch out