indiabulls problem

gopii said:
Hi Ganesh
what u say abt the RM commission is true, since i was trading with them and he would make me trade in out in out thru out the day and mostly at loss
now i have moved to Sharekhan and find them decent, atleast with the reports/research.
rgds
gopii
Indiabulls is very dirty in many aspects.....I also had very bad experience with them...they made me trade 2-3 times a day and all at loss...for a moment a stock looks good to them and once you enter on their advise, the stock seems bad to them..they ask you to exit...i had drastic experience with them and i exitted..

vince

walshikhaagra said:
Indiabulls is very dirty in many aspects.....I also had very bad experience with them...they made me trade 2-3 times a day and all at loss...for a moment a stock looks good to them and once you enter on their advise, the stock seems bad to them..they ask you to exit...i had drastic experience with them and i exitted..
They made you trade .. ???

How can Indiabulls or any other broker force you to do anything.

You are the client and not the other way around.

shrinivas

Vince..Hello....
what i think she is trying to say is they advised her wrong....
See, even i got cocked by trusting them.....i had been busy with my work for 6-7 months and indiabulls did it's work...When i saw the correspondence, I was shocked..and to my amazement, I had confirmed all the trades verbally..

See vince, maybe i cannot be clear to you...but, the RM used to call me and tell me that he is executing XYZ trade....I used to say ok on good relations....when i got margin calls, it was late...i already had been in a loss of 2 lacs..and not wanting to book those losses, i lost further 1 lac...a loss that washed away even my capital......and instead of feeling sorry, that buggers ask me to take a personal loan and invest in market..so ultimately, they want the incentives..that's all.....

and moreover, if you go over their contract notes, you'll get confused...they make money smartly..

I can only try to open they eye...one can/cannot accept it...depends upon oneself..I will not trust indiabulls for the rest of my life....
ganeshhity

aad

ganeshhity said:
I can only try to open they eye...one can/cannot accept it...depends upon oneself..I will not trust indiabulls for the rest of my life....
ganeshhity
Going by your experience, indiabulls is ruled out. If you go thru another thread with somewhat similar topic (Poll: confused - sharekhan vs icicidirect vs hdfc vs kotak vs indiabulls vs 5paise), other options are ruled out as well because, no other online trading facility is an absolute winner. Currently I am trading on icicidirect.com. Honestly, I have not experienced any trouble with icicidirect except their brokerage. I find speed also reasonably good (I have broadband) and I am not a day-trader. Lot of members said a big NO..NO for icicidirect. I saw many seniors who were not ready to count icicidirect as a trustworthy online trading system. Now being very junior to all of you, I want to know if they find icicidirect.com bad even today (as the posts in that thread were quite old) and from what angle ?

I am thinking of changing icicidirect account but only for the reason of their brokerage and that too, after sometime. Any better alternative on this front which is as good (or bad..:D ) as icicidirect ?

Regards,

AAD

shrinivas

aad said:
Going by your experience, indiabulls is ruled out. If you go thru another thread with somewhat similar topic (Poll: confused - sharekhan vs icicidirect vs hdfc vs kotak vs indiabulls vs 5paise), other options are ruled out as well because, no other online trading facility is an absolute winner. Currently I am trading on icicidirect.com. Honestly, I have not experienced any trouble with icicidirect except their brokerage. I find speed also reasonably good (I have broadband) and I am not a day-trader. Lot of members said a big NO..NO for icicidirect. I saw many seniors who were not ready to count icicidirect as a trustworthy online trading system. Now being very junior to all of you, I want to know if they find icicidirect.com bad even today (as the posts in that thread were quite old) and from what angle ?

I am thinking of changing icicidirect account but only for the reason of their brokerage and that too, after sometime. Any better alternative on this front which is as good (or bad..:D ) as icicidirect ?

Regards,

AAD
see pal, if you look at my experience....i used hdfc online.....i was happy but just changed it because my RM friend pumped me from paying brokerage of .5%...he offered me .25%....so that difference was 250Rs on a trade of 1 lac Rs.....but see, he traded up and down and i lost 3 lac...once you enter these buggers, they confuse you..there is something called sentimental and emotional factor which is followed.....

it is advisable that icici and hdfc are best...

ganeshhity

aad

ganeshhity said:
see pal, if you look at my experience....i used hdfc online.....i was happy but just changed it because my RM friend pumped me from paying brokerage of .5%...he offered me .25%....so that difference was 250Rs on a trade of 1 lac Rs.....but see, he traded up and down and i lost 3 lac...once you enter these buggers, they confuse you..there is something called sentimental and emotional factor which is followed.....

it is advisable that icici and hdfc are best...

ganeshhity
Thanks buddy for your advice... :)

Abhay (AAD)

The best option would be stop Listening to your RM friends.. and trade yourself.It is not a Complicated task if u keep it simple i am sure u can make money in the markets without the help of " So called RM friends "... !!
Personally i feel Motilal Oswal has one fo the best research reports and also the back office team is fantastic. 5 Paise for their amazing speed and relaibility and also the new trader 2005 "trading terminal" is awesome.So i feel its a call between the two.
I would go for 5 Paise .. least brokerage of the two.HDFC and ICICI, are not even considered because of their abnormally "HIGH" brokerage..!!