Indiabulls help;

Hi,

I`m new to trading. I just got an IndiaBulls account opened. Today was the first time I ever did stocks trading. I ordered certain scripts and the orders got executed. No how can i see how much the commission was charged? How can I download the contract notes? When I click the contract notes link, it doesn`t show me any records so I`m wondering if take a day or two for the contract notes to appear.

When placing orders I used 'Cash'.

Thanks in advance for your help!

pundit

Hi,

I`m new to trading. I just got an IndiaBulls account opened. Today was the first time I ever did stocks trading. I ordered certain scripts and the orders got executed. No how can i see how much the commission was charged? How can I download the contract notes? When I click the contract notes link, it doesn`t show me any records so I`m wondering if take a day or two for the contract notes to appear.

When placing orders I used 'Cash'.

Thanks in advance for your help!
contract note will be mailed to you during night by indiabulls, u can check it tmm morning
U will also get transaction history in mail, how muchh shares excuted at what time and total brokerage deducted for the whole transation of the day.