I'm Going to take Angle Broking Account..

I use Nest provided by Anandrathi and Odin provided by Angelbroking. I agree Nest is unbelievably fast in showing bid/ask prices, and Odin is slow in bid/ask. But intraday should be traded based on charts, i traded for 1.5 years based on bid/ask quotes in Nest and lost money, as those bid/asks are manipulated and placed by computer bots, those bots trick you into trade and the trade then moves the opposite direction, so we lose money. Finally realised charts is the way to go and opened a/c with Angel but was disappointed with the slowness of quotes compared to Nest but still i am sticking with it because i got 0.1/0.01 brokerage and my style of trading can make do with a 2 second delay. Charts are good in Odin, you can see previous 5 days intraday chart, in Nest charts are horrible and only 1 day is available. So finally, Angel is ok for equity intraday traders, but they charge minimum 30rs brokerage which is sad for me. For options and futures better to go with Rkg or Zerodha for reasons mentioned by other members.
Don't know anything about nest or anandrathi, but isn't level 2 data is required to trade on bid/ask?
Do they provide DoM trading?

I use Nest provided by Anandrathi and Odin provided by Angelbroking. I agree Nest is unbelievably fast in showing bid/ask prices, and Odin is slow in bid/ask. But intraday should be traded based on charts, i traded for 1.5 years based on bid/ask quotes in Nest and lost money, as those bid/asks are manipulated and placed by computer bots, those bots trick you into trade and the trade then moves the opposite direction, so we lose money. Finally realised charts is the way to go and opened a/c with Angel but was disappointed with the slowness of quotes compared to Nest but still i am sticking with it because i got 0.1/0.01 brokerage and my style of trading can make do with a 2 second delay. Charts are good in Odin, you can see previous 5 days intraday chart, in Nest charts are horrible and only 1 day is available. So finally, Angel is ok for equity intraday traders, but they charge minimum 30rs brokerage which is sad for me. For options and futures better to go with Rkg or Zerodha for reasons mentioned by other members.
one more positive for Nest over Diet Odin is if the net gets disconnected it reconnects automatically, in Odin you have to relogin every time internet disconnects. I have a computer ups but for some reason in my place power goes and comes back in a millisecond but the modem gets restarted and i have to relogin. Odin programmers should come up with a solution.